12 | It wasn't a play anymore

---

"Why was he being so lovey dovey all of a sudden like all those perfect fictional men jskakajsjjajk???"

---

[Y/n's POV]

We reached the mall and I was perplexed at how magnificent it was. I had never been to the main city of Seoul. There was only one mall that I would go to with dad and that was around seven miles away from the main city. It wasn't that huge, but it wasn't that bad. But this shopping complex was so different and grand.

"C'mon guys, let's get going." Jimin chirped while putting his hand over Taehyung's shoulder. The rest of them had already made their way to their destinations. "Stay by my side and don't leave my hand. Tell me immediately if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable." Taehyung spoke softly to me and I nodded timidly.

Bigger places meant more people, and I was used to neither of those, which also meant the shrink of my confidence.

But today I felt different as I walked beside Taehyung. I felt strong, I felt safe.

I felt happy.

We straightaway took the lift to the fourth floor and I was met with the sweet smell of roses and peonies as soon as I stepped out. Numerous shops of different brands displayed wedding gowns and suits and accessories and what not. I got excited while watching them. Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder and walked ahead as Yeonjun followed him, leaving the two of us alone.

"Let's look for your gown." He said and took me to a shop which was right at the center of the floor. The staff opened the glass door for us and soon a lot of them surrounded us. "Good morning Mr Kim and Miss Min." They greeted us and I felt awkward, very awkward.

"We welcome you, Sir and Ma'am." They guided us to a nice sitting area. "Sir, how may we help you?" One of them, an older woman asked. "Show us your best wedding gowns and suits for my fiancée and myself." He ordered in a bossy tone as I quickly poked his arm. He glanced at me and raised his eyebrows, indicating to me to continue. "I want to see the dresses myself. You know? Like walking around and choosing. You can take their help if you want, but I don't want so many people around me please."

"Alright, we'll choose on our own. Just lead us to the section where you display your best designs." He announced, making me smile. "Please sir, we request you to allow us to help you." The woman bowed and requested. "No it's alright. I want us to have our privacy." Taehyung stated and got up before elongating his hand for me to hold. Why was he being so lovey dovey all of a sudden like all those perfect fictional men jskakajsjjajk???

The staff guided us the way to their latest designs and I guess their most expensive clothing section. Wedding gowns hung on one side and wedding suits on the other. I was mesmerized by the beauty. "You all may go now." Taehyung commanded in his deep voice and all of them bowed and left us alone.

I smiled and quickly walked towards the gowns. All of them were gorgeous. I touched them and the material felt so delicate and mesmerizing. I walked along the gowns while Taehyung followed me. "That looks nice." I heard him saying as he walked ahead of me towards a mannequin.

My jaw dropped.

Shimmering under the white and blue lights of the showroom was the most elegant wedding gown I had ever seen. I walked towards it and tenderly held the fabric in my hand. Diamonds were studded all over it and it was an off-shoulder gown. The embroidery was something I had never even seen in the movies. The gown was exquisite.