22 | Red 7

---

"This is just the trailer Hwang, the movie is yet to begin."

---

[Author's POV]

Once the spinner stopped, Daniel's eyes widened and terror replaced his smile as he looked up at Minho and then at KT. Minho's expressions darkened at Daniel's actions, because he knew what had happened.

"Red 7."

He won, and he lost.

Yeonjun cheered loudly as Taehyung's men clapped, making KT smile in victory. He grinned and raised his eyebrow at Minho, while he gritted his teeth. "M-Minho-" Daniel tried to approach him, but Hwang punched his face, making him fall down. "Shut up! Can't you do such a simple work properly?!" He yelled at Daniel and pulled his own hair in frustration, as Taehyung watched the drama in amusement.

"Y'all are useless!" He screamed before kicking the table. The girls gasped, scared to the core as Taehyung simply waved his hands, indicating to them to leave. They quickly obeyed him and dashed out, that left KT and his men in front of Minho and his followers.

Taehyung leant back and placed one of his legs above the other, and although it was a club, it seemed like he was a King sitting on his throne.

Minho picked up his glass and with all his might, threw it at the wall, making the glass shatter into pieces. Taehyung sneered at him, making Minho turn towards him and glare.

"Bow down."

KT's dominating voice resonated in the room as Minho's friends gulped and took a few steps back. Daniel got up and joined them too, holding his jaw in pain.

"Say what?" Minho raised his eyebrow, his eyes piercing into KT's eyes.

"I usually don't repeat my words, but since I understand your hearing problems, I'll repeat myself. I said, bow down."

Taehyung spoke, his voice filled with sarcasm. "Why would I fucking bow down in front of you?!" Minho yelled, making Taehyung smirk in response.

"I didn't realize that you had Alzheimer's disease until now."

Taehyung mocked him which infuriated him even more. He tried to attack Taehyung but his men raised their guns at him, making him stop in his tracks.

"Don't worry, I'll be the one to end you Hwang Minho. However, if you try to harm me, then my men will give you a free tour of hell. Sounds enticing, right?"

Minho gritted his teeth in anger. He was unarmed, while the literal Mafia King and his men were against him. What could he even do?

"Did you forget the deal we made? If you lose, you'll sit down on your knees and apologize. Since you lost, I expect you to fulfill your promise, or should I make you do so in my way?" Taehyung tilted his head, his words working like daggers as Minho's jaw tightened.