He starts to fall for you

John Dory -

He likes how strong you are and how strong your will and determination is, he also likes how you stand your ground against anyone and you always fight a strong argument.

He thinks it makes you hot, and he really appreciated you telling him off after branched walked out on them.

Spruce -

Your an amazing cook,great fashion, amazing personality. Those are his ideal girlfriend needs.

He thinks your so cute when your cooking and your hair is all messy in a ponytail. But honestly he is scared to confess since sometimes your naive and he doesn't want that awkward moment  where he needs to explain.

Clay -

He loves the fact you don't bother him about the past and that you aren't controlling, he likes that you understand that he doesn't want to seem fun and he wants to be seen as mature.

He only only sings to you and dances for you/with you, your special to him and he wants to confess as soon as he can.

Floyd -

You always defend him and care about him which he finds really cute and sweet, you always try to act tough around him but he knows your secretly sensitive like him.

But your more real with him and your just chill to be around, also he thinks your gorgeous and he really likes you.

Branch -

He has pictures of you all over the ceiling of his bedroom, and that's when he realized "oh crap I'm crazy obsessed this isn't normal"

He's always kinda sweaty around you and stutters a lot, but he's extremely protective over you.

He likes how you know when to be mature and when it's ok to goof off, also he loves how you build with him (if you can't build he like show you try).