Who kissed first?

John Dory -

He did while you both were singing and dancing he spin you in circles and caught you (like a bride) and kissed you. It was romantic but then he got cocky.

Spruce -

He did, You two were swimming and he kissed you underwater. When you both went back up for air he said he kissed you because you looked really majestic with your hair floating around.

Clay -

You kissed him, it was when he was gonna leave with his brothers you said there was no way he was going alone, he was about to say some other stuff about wanting to keep you safe but you shut him up by kissing him.

He was stunned.

Floyd -

You did, it was after he was freed from the diamond prison. You were crying you thought he was gone for good.

You kissed him and then your lips started glowing and his color started coming back, he grabbed your head and delicately pulled you more into him.

His eyes were still closed but his cheeks grew red, everyone joked that it was true love kiss that save him, but they all had tears in their eyes.

Branch -

He did

You guys kissed on Christmas, everyone in the neighborhood was celebrating together and it was midnight.

Everyone was in a circle and they were singing and dancing, you guys ended up in the middle of the circle.

You guys were having a little main character moment, he spun you around and grabbed you by the waist pulling you up against him and in that moment you guys had sparkles in your eyes and he leans in a kissed you.

It was magical.