Catch up!

You Meet:

Poppy and branch -

Well you've been friends with poppy for years, and you've also been friends with branch for a while.

You liked them both, it was just a crush but then you realized you liked them a whole ton when they got together. You wished you could be with them.

Veneer -

You knew each other before he got famous, you met in sixth grade. Velvet always teased you but she kinda liked you so she didn't mind you hanging around the house.

King trollex -

You met after the whole queen barb thing, poppy was welcoming a bunch of new trolls and you were helping.

You saw him wandering around so you started to talk to him.

They start to fall for you:

Poppy and branch -

Poppy started liking you first which made her feel guilty since she's dating branch, but then branch started liking you too which made HIM feel guilty too.

It was a mess and neither of them hung out with you because they didn't want anyone to find out their secret.

Eventually poppy cracked and told branch about how she felt, branch was shocked be she felt the same way.

They both talked for a while and they decided, that they would ask you out to see if you liked them too.

Basically they were thinking of starting a poly relationship if you were ok with it.

Veneer -

He started liking you day one, so the longer you guys were friends the stronger his love for you got. He's going insane.

King trollex -

He thought you were cute but didn't like you like that yet, after a couple weeks of hanging out he started noticing how his face would get hot and his heart would race every time you were around.

They ask you out:

Poppy and branch -

They were hanging out with you, and after a couple while of some bonding yknow they made their first moves.

They took you somewhere private, they both take your hand and start talking at the same time which made you super confused.

Then they started taking turns speaking and then they both confessed that they really like you.

They asked if you felt the same with the both of them.

Veneer -

He asked you out in ninth grade (I'm guessing he's 15-16) he was so nervous like he was barely able to speak. You confessed to him instead and immediately relived him, he dramatically sighed and kissed your cheek.

King trollex -

He took you on a tour underwater, showing you amazing light shows and stuff. At the end of the tour he asked you out.

Who said "I love you" first?:

Poppy and branch -

Branch said I love you first and then poppy said it right after.

Veneer -

He said it first

King trollex -

He did

Who kissed first?:

Poppy and branch -

Poppy kissed you first then branch

Veneer -

You kissed him

King trollex -

He did

Where they like to kiss you:

Poppy and branch -

Poppy likes to kiss your nose but they both like they kiss your cheeks at the same time. (Your like the middle, like if you were holding hands you would be in the middle while they both hold your hands)

Veneer -

He likes to kiss your cheek or forehead

King trollex -

He likes to kiss your lips or cheek

Their favorite features:

Poppy -

Physical: she loves your hair and your smile! When you smile she knows you're happy but of course she can tell when you pretend.

Characteristic: she loves your shy nature (if your shy) or she loves how outgoing you can be

Veneer -

Physical: he loves your fashion sense and your lips, obviously he loves fashion. He loves going shopping with you and trying new clothes, and your lips are just very pretty.

Characteristic: your an amazing singer (pretend you are if your not) or he loves your laugh

King trollex -

Physical: he loves your eyes and your smile, he just really loves when you're happy and while you smile your eyes squint and he thinks it's sweet.

Characteristic: you're a good singer, and you have nice dance moves. Also you're very defensive of people you love.

Nicknames:

Poppy -

for you: sugar, sweetie pie, you know how she called branch branchifer? Ya so just imagine it for you, cutie patootie, sweetheart.

For her: pinky, babe, sweets, darling

Veneer -

For you: darling, babe, love, adorable

For him: honey, superstar, handsome

King trollex -

For you: queen, beautiful, sweetie

For him: king, babe, my world

( I think they might be 2 more idk, thanks for reading!)