You cheat

A sad one :( requested by: @candyssff

Also for more drama you're gonna cheat on them with one of the brothers.       :,)

   Enjoyyyyyy?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

John Dory -

• you cheated on him with Bruce.
• he found you guys kissing backstage.
• it. Destroyed. This old man.
• he was mostly angry though, immediately storming towards you guys and punching Bruce in the face.
• he was trying so hard to believe that Bruce was the one that kissed you and wouldn't let go.
• "ah! What was that fo-.......JD..." Bruce
• "why the hell are you guys kissing!? Back the hell off Bruce!" He's voice was scratchy like he was holding back tears.
• "John, I'm so sorry..." you
• he looked at you with sad eyes "so. This was on purpose? You wanted to kiss him? Why? Why would you cheat on me?.." he had the most confused face, his eyes were all red.
• he never talked to you or Bruce again.
• and you got a divorce, he still keeps the ring and cries when he sees it.

Bruce -

• you cheated on him with JD.
• you were both making out in his kitchen?!
• you were siting on the counter with him grabbing your sides.
• Bruce came to get a few things, plus he was looking for you.
• and well, he found you. And unexpectedly JD too...
• "wow.." he's smile quickly dropped when he saw his wife with his brother.
• "Bruce! Dude please I'm so sorry!" He quickly jumps into defending himself.
• " don't talk to me ever again, and...y/n you can give me the ring back. I could use the money for my restaurant..." he holds his hand out.
• " Bruce, I'm sorry.." you shamefully apologized while you handed him the ring he so kindly proposed to you with.
• "I thought you were better than this, I really thought I found someone I could grow old with.."
• no one really talks to you guys anymore, and JD left BroZone.

Clay -

• you cheated on him with branch.
• you and branch were just talking and for some reason you both just stared at each other and kissed.
• you both instantly regretted it but it was to late, Clay and poppy had walked in on you two.
• Clay was shocked and dropped the stuff he was holding.
• poppy quickly started crying and ran away with branch running after her.
• " y/n you wanna tell me about that?" Clay asks, walking up to you with a frown.
• "Clay! Please I didn't mean it I don't love him I want you! I love you!" You could feel that awful guilt in your stomach.
• "I know that, but how can I trust that you won't do this again? I love you y/n but.... You broke my heart" he started to cry but quickly sucked it in and turned around.
• "I don't know if I can talk to you guys again" Clay said his last sentence to you and left.
• he eventually started talking to you and branch a bit but you can tell that he doesn't really enjoy being around you guys.

Floyd -

• you cheated on him with Clay.
• you and Clay were hanging out and then things took a turn.
• you both fell and you landed on top of him.
• he grabbed your face and started kissing you, you didn't resist in fact you started to get a bit heated.
• you were both making out when Floyd walked in on you guys on the ground, he knocked but no one answered so he let himself in.
• he wished he never let himself in, so do you guys.
• you quickly got on your feet and ran up to Floyd hugging him.
• "Floyd I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You cried
• Floyd just looked at you with pity, his eyes were watery and red.
• Clay was just crushing with guilt and regret.
• Floyd pushed you off him " you cheat on me and then come running to hug me? What's wrong with you? What's wrong with the both of you? I feel so betrayed." He felt cold and tired, he just turned around and lazily walked out the house.
• Clay dropped to the ground into a ball, he started crying.
• you were on your knees in disbelief. Tears flowing from your regretful eyes.
• Floyd doesn't talk to you guys but he didn't tell anyone about what happened because he doesn't wanna tear the family apart.

Branch -

• you cheated on him with Floyd.
• you both we're kissing and holding each other in your room.
• branch came in to invite you somewhere.
• he stared at you guys with angry eyes, "what's this about? If you didn't like me then why the hell did you say yes when I proposed?!"
• he felt so awful, he had a pain in his heart.
• Floyd started freaking out and crying along with you.
• " and I don't need an explanation, I can clearly get the whole picture just by this!" Branch throws the ring at the ground and runs away.
• he really hates Floyd but he doesn't hate you, he's disappointed and hurt by you.
• he still kinda loves you which is why he can't hate you but there's no way he will ever give you a chance again.
• he also didn't let anyone figure out what happened.

(Sorry I got lazy, I'm tired.)

BroZone/Trolls Scenarios <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें