Asking you out

John Dory -

He made you go on a roller coster with him, and he timed it so when the picture was about to be taken your reaction would be caught.

And he grabbed your hands while confessing, your eyes were locked and both your faces were on fire (especially you).

Spruce -

You guys went to a restaurant that had a window with the view of the ocean, it was night and fireworks were about to go off.

And he confessed right before the fireworks started exploding.

He gave you a flowers.

Clay -

He took you on a "friend date" he said to dress nice and be ready for the best night ever.

You guys were on the Ferris wheel when he confessed, he did it while he was watching you laugh.

He told you that your the only person he wants to make laugh and that he loves when you say he's a fun person and he appreciates how respectful you are to him.

Floyd -

He was really nervous especially since his confession is "extra" and if you reject him it will CRUSH him.

He invite you to a private concert, he said he was gonna preform a brozone song for you.

He started singing about a girl and he was explaining how he thought she was amazing and caring and so beautiful.

You didn't recognize the song and then the last lyrics were "y/n will you be my~ only one..?"

Branch -

He didn't really have a plan which was so weird for him, he always had a plan but this was hard.

Do he just decided that once he finds a good moment where you two are alone he will confess.

Well I'm he couldn't choose a better time but to confess while you two were on the boat, it was quick and sweet.