They accidentally hurt you

John Dory -

You guys were on an adventure, you were looking for some edible berries. And he was looking around for a good spot to camp, he was on edge for some reason and you came out of nowhere witch startled him and he punched you in the nose. 😭

• he felt so bad and he quickly grabbed the first aid kit.
• you were mad at him and he understood.
• you were crying so he feels even worse.
• you both agreed to be more careful.

Spruce -

You both were dancing in the kitchen and you forgot the stove was on. He spun you and little too fast so you caught yourself on the stove and burned your hand.

• he felt embarrassed and bad about i.
• he freaked out and struggled to find the med kit.
• "I know you said we shouldn't dance in the kitchen, so I apologize."
• no more dancing in the kitchen.

Clay -

(If you know how to skate then for this you don't ok)
He was teaching you how to skate, it was fun so far but then he let you go and started skating around you which threw you off. He started to spin closer to you and he was about to grab you but his skate hit your wheel which caused you to go loose balance and fall right on your back and hit your head a little which hurt as hell.

• "Y/N I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?!"
• he quickly helped you up and dragged you to the benches.
• he felt your head because he saw you grabbing it and there was a huge bump.
• he felt like a bad boyfriend, when you guys got home he set up a movie and snacks.

Floyd -

Floyd was teaching you some of the choreo from BroZone, but you were struggling a little bit. He told you to start back up but you got a bit nervous and started moving forward. He stepped on your foot and you both fell with him on top.

• "AH! Y/n I'm sorry is your foot ok?"
• he quickly helped you up and hugged you, while rubbing your back.
• you had a bruise on your foot but nothing else, he apologized a million times.
• he is more cautious while dancing.

Branch -

He was teaching you how to build something which required some hot glue, he told you to hold something in place while he glued. He was pouring the glue and it started to drip onto your finger, you quickly yelled and yanked your hand away.

• he quickly grabbed your hand and ran it under cold water.
• "I'm sorry I should've done it myself, just keep it under here for awhile until I find some burn creme"
• he is more hesitant when letting you help him now.