🪵Branch headcanons🪵

Branch x reader headcanons

  Enjoyyyyyyyy
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

🪵: super protective over you.

🪵: when he senses something is sketchy he holds your hand and pulls you behind him.

🪵: lots of singing and dancing together, harmonizing and duets.

🪵: everything you do is attractive to him, also a lot of the times on accident he calls you his wife.

🪵: he gets jealous kinda easily, because he's known you for so long and your his girlfriend.

🪵: hates when your sad he feels responsible and guilty.

🪵: when you guys argue he tries to be the first one to apologize.

🪵: your also protective over him, which he finds attractive and sweet.

🪵: your face is on everything, like his phone, bedroom, his mind.

🪵: when you guys were fighting velvet and veneer he always made sure you weren't getting tossed around like the rest of the trolls.

🪵: you took a picture of him when he was a rock zombie and you said that it's a good look for him.

🪵: he's kinda scared of intimacy, so kissing is as far as he can go right now.

🪵: often he feels like you don't actually love him and that your gonna walk out on him, so you have to reassure him.

🪵: you have to break him out of his little shell, so he can express himself better.