You argue with them (your in the wrong)

John Dory -

• he is kinda disappointed in you.

• he just stares at you with a sad look and just leaves without saying anything.

• he doesn't talk to anyone and every time you see each other he quickly tries to get out of the area.

• when you apologize he is a bit awkward but he tries to forget about the argument.

Bruce -

• he tells you that he needs space from you.

• he doesn't really talk to you much while he's mad.

• he still loves you but he just needs some time to think about the argument you guys had.

• he needs to make sure if he was in the wrong or you or both idk.

Clay -

• he stays silent until he feels like the things your saying to him are wrong.

• then he well start to argue back.

• he will be mad at you and when you try to talk to him about the argument he will start to mention more things about arguments.

• but EVENTUALLY he will come to you and apologize and then you do the same.

Floyd -

• he does t argue or get mad easily, mostly he just gets annoyed.

• he will apologize but he will also make sure you know you've made him mad.

• after he apologizes he will say he needs some space.

• but it doesn't last long because you apologize for being rude and he forgives you right away.

Branch -

• he's sad and mad, he's mad at you for being rude and he's sad beca of the argument.

• he tells you how he feels and then he leaves and just cries a bit.

• he's mostly scared that the argument affected your guys relationship.

• you apologized first

Poppy and branch -

• they both are hurt by you.

•  they grab each others hand and leave.

• they both talk to each other about you and the argument.

• they come to a conclusion that you were in the wrong and they wait for your apology.

• once you do they accept it and they kiss you.

Veneer -

• genuinely hurt by you.

• he will start to cry a bit but too embarrassed to let you know.

• so he quickly turns around and leaves.

• he doesn't ignore you but he stays more quiet around you, and awkward.

• once you apologize he instantly burst into tears and hugs you so tightly!

• he tells you how scared he was that you would leave him.

King trollex -

• he just stays quiet the whole time, he doesn't add fuel to the fire. He just lets you yell.

• he tells you that you are being extremely rude to him and that you should really think about everything you said.

• he then left.

• when you apologized he hugged you and said that he really appreciated your apology.