Things you do that annoy them

Suggested by: @booboobabie

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John Dory -

• when you tell him to stop being bossy to other people.

• he insist he isn't and that's why it annoys him.

Bruce -

• when you don't wanna try his food or help clean.

• he's ok when you don't help clean sometimes bus it's difficult because the kitchen is so big.

• and the food tasting is not too serious he just a little hurt.

• "cmon I swear it taste good"

Clay -

• when you tell him to do things that remind him of being in BroZone.

• he likes to be taken serious and when you don't take him serious sometimes it really annoys him.

Floyd -

• you don't don't really annoy him.

• obviously getting annoyed by something is inevitable, so sometimes when your not tidy it annoys him.

• he's ok with a few dirty dishes, some clothes on the ground or bed. But only if you actually CLEAN.

(He would HATE living with me😭)

Branch -

• when you don't listen to others (like how poppy can be)

• it really annoys him when you don't hear other people out, and also when your not safe (it mostly concerns him though)

Poppy -

• when you ruin the mood, like if she wants to have a fun time partying and you don't want to.

• she loves to have fun! And if you're the type of person that doesn't like partying, singing, dancing stuff like that.

• then it will be difficult to hang out, she still loves you though.

Veneer -

• if you interrupt his "practice" (torturing poor Floyd) he doesn't like when you don't knock. Especially if he doesn't want you no find out.

• but that's all.

King trollex -

• you don't annoy him really.

• like Floyd, he likes when things are kept tidy so if you don't help him clean he will get a bit annoyed and irritated.

(Sorry for not updating, it's SNOWING. The time is currently 10:38pm!)