Period😢(BroZone)

Suggested by:@Beenotcool

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John Dory -

• well at first he's like "woah your on your period?" And your like "no shit I just told you 😒"

• he's kinda awkward "so uhh...do you need any help or something?"

• honestly he is just kinda like to awkward to ask for things but he doesn't mind cuddling you.

Bruce -

• "you're on your period? Dang that really sucks"

• definitely cooks for you and you both watch movies.

• also he gets lots of ice cream because ice cream is good for you (I actually hate eating on my period)

Clay -

• like John he's a bit awkward.

• not cause he's grossed out or anything he is serious and mature! But mostly because he doesn't wanna admit that he's never dealt with anything like this.

• he tries to comfort you by letting you cuddle him.

• if your someone with big mood swings then he is actually terrified, one second you both were laughing and then the next second something triggered you and you started sobbing!

• yeah he's getting used to it, but he does make sure you drink a lot of water. Trollpedia told him that it's good to drink a lot of water when you're on your cycle.

Floyd -

• very sweet boy, he takes care of you well.

• he gets you lots of snacks and he kisses you and cuddles you.

• he even gets you pads! What an amazing man 🤌🏽.

• your mood swings do catch him off guard but he makes sure to deal with you correctly. (Instead of running away or freaking out like Clay 😒)

Branch -

• similar to Floyd he's super sweet and very helpful (sometimes too helpful..)

• so many heat pads, tons of water, he makes you some yoga but he won't force you to do it all the time. He just wants you to be in the least pain as possible.

• also if you have no cramps then your good in the exercise.

• he has a supply of period stuff in a mini closet. (Also I get no cramps)

(Sorry about the LOOOOOONG break, I just get busy and sometimes I forget)