You're pregnant!?

Requested by: @Goldenfreddyfan256

Your head hurts for all of them

Enjoyyyy
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John Dory -

• well you have been complaining about your head hurting.

• he's been trying to help you with your headache since your guys wedding is soon!

• you decided to go to a doctor and it turns out, you have an egg!

• his jaw dropped and the shock didn't leave for a while for the both of you.

• but either way you both started thinking about the name and you told everyone, which they were super happy for you guys.

• he's been acting weird thought because he can't stop thinking about how he might be a bad dad, and maybe his perfection obsession comes back.

Bruce -

• super happy!

• your head hurted and after like a week your hair started glowing and there was two twin eggs!

• everyone saw what happened and poppy and viva were screeching with happiness.

• all the girls were planning a baby shower and helping you guys with names and clothes.

• the boys were teasing him a bit about it but also were happy to be uncles (right there uncles?)

• you guys built a HUGE playground for the kids when they hatch.

Clay -

• he thought you were sick! Or something.

• he never expected this and honestly when he saw the egg he freaked out.

• He's happy ya! But this is a huge responsibility that happened out of nowhere!

• but after everyone was showing you guys support he calmed down.

• you would catch his reading to the egg from time to time.

• he hopes it's a boy

Floyd -

• super excited actually, even thought sometimes he thinks about the things he might miss to do because he has to take care of this baby.

• but the thought blows over after a week.

• he really was excited and kinda fan girled about the whole thing with you, poppy, viva, and some other girls.

• he really wants a girl but he's ok with a boy too

• he sings to the baby and he writes songs to the baby too!

• he hopes that once they're old enough they can listen to the songs he wrote for them.

Branch -

• he's terrified to be a dad.

• he wants to be the eggs dad but what if they don't like him.

• what if they think he's annoying and strict?

• (2 eggs but not twins)

• but after you reassure him that he's gonna be a great dad he cools down.

• he made a HUGE list of names, and he started to draw how he thinks the kids are gonna look like as babies, teens, adults, and grannies.

• made a huge bedroom for them.