When they're jealous

Comment what's type of scenarios you want to see more of, just tell and I'll make it. Also should I add more characters?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

John Dory -

• when he's jealous he gets kinda pouty.
• he's more protective of you.
• always holding your hand or your waist.
• definitely tries to embarrass the other person.
• if the person gets touchy or flirty he will start a fight and you would have to drag him away (with the help of his brothers)

Bruce -

• he's not super jealous, but still uncomfortable with you talking to this person.
• he's still being respectful but also cautious.
• he makes sure to show off the wedding rings.
• he makes sure to tell the person about your weddings, showing off pictures.

Clay -

• Clay gets pretty jealous and rude.
• He always gives the person dirty looks and he makes some rude comments here and there.
• if they make you laugh he's gonna make YOU laugh 10x harder even if it means not being serious.
• if you guys are walking together he will step on the persons feet on "accident"
• or he will elbow them on "accident".
• once they're gone he will be happy and a bit clingy.

Floyd -

• Floyd doesn't get jealous often, he just gets uncomfortable.
• especially if this person is very physical and flirty, he won't know what to do.
• then he will be kinda sad if your oblivious.
• he will mostly try to get away from him and then speak to you about how this person makes him uncomfortable.
• if you say he's being rude then he will apologize.

Branch -

• kinda like JD but without the beating up.
• he will also be very sarcastic and passive aggressive towards the person.
• he will kiss you and hold your hand in front of them.
• once you notice his attitude you will pull him aside to speak with him.
• then he will explain how he doesn't like the person because of THIS and THAT.
• "you're mine" branch says in a mumble.