"Ill never be perfect" JD x F!Reader Part1

Ok so you and john are dating and he is still in the band, this is before they broke up.

Angst // also I'm really bad at describing and stuff so bear with me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

JD storms backstage yelling " see what happens when you don't follow my lead!?" Spruce stares at him with disbelief "Dude! This is EXACTLY what happens when we follow your lead!" He points his finger at John.

You're confused about why the boys are arguing again "guys what goi-" you're quickly interrupted by the escalating argument "oh, so it's my fault? Is that what you're saying?" You stare at him and you watched as his face turned sad. He walks over to you " I know we can reach the perfect family harmony " he frowns as his voice cracks a bit, " babe what's going on? Did it go bad?" Your brain was spinning you weren't watching the concert so there was little context.

But you're ignored "what if we don't want to?" Spruce responds to John's previous comment, "ya dude this used to be fun! Now it's all about being perfect-" Clay stares at JD in annoyance.

"You know what? I'm done playing the heartthrob. My exquisitely chiseled rock-hard abs and I quit!" Spruce announces and rips off his jacket.

"I quit too, and you can keep these, I'm more than just the fun one! I'm in a sad book club, did you know that? A sad book club!" Clay grabs on to the collar of his shirt and frowns "I'm gonna find trolls that take me seriously."

JD was at his last nerve and quickly gave up "fine, I don't need this. I'm out, I'm sorry. I'm gonna go hike the neverglade trail, with y/n, bro-lone, yeah that's right! Bro-Bro going solo! yolo..." you stared at him confused " I thought I was coming?" He smiled at you and offered his hand to you "of course but I couldn't find anything that rhyme, but let's go" you stepped back "ok wait for me I need to do something".

He nodded and quickly furrowed his eyebrows "goodbye forever!" He shot his grappling hook and tried to lower himself to the ground but fell.

"Fine I'm out of here" Clay says "same here!" Spruce adds on, before they left

You quickly ran to the boys before they left and gave them all a hug, they all frown"you guys are like brothers to me, I'm sorry about all of this and I hope we see again"

" you are like my sister" Clay says before leaving, "bye y/n, I hope we meet again" spruce waves and leaves.

(Skip to the part when Floyd leaves))

" goodbye Floyd, I hope you find your true path." You gave him a kiss on the cheek (in a brother way) "you too, don't let him control you" he waved before disappearing into the darkness.

"What about me?.." you hear a baby voice coming from behind you, and quickly you turn around and sigh "you need to take care of grandma, and yourself. Don't push people away and live a great life. And know that you will see us again, I love you baby branch..." tears sting the corner of your eyes and your nose starts to run "I love you too big sis" branch says tears flowing down his soft cheeks.

(You left and now your with JD)

"What took you so long?" JD questions you with one eyebrow raised "I was saying goodbye...." You said hiding your tears from him.

" oh, well cheer up because now we're free to explore! "

You didn't really want to but you really didn't wanna let him down.

(Sorry if it was confusing but I'm gonna make a part 2 because I don't want it to long too long. You can also skip part two until you see —- the. That's the relevant part)