You get turned into a baby

(You got cursed so they go on a rescue mission)

John Dory -

• hell no he is not ready to take care of a child
• "Y/N?! NOO I CANT DEAL WITH KIDS YET"
• you guys immediately go to get you fixed.
• once you came back he told you that he wants to have kids after you guys get married, and that you were a hand full.

Spruce -

• he was like "oh crap" because your a baby and he's and adult, he didn't want people to think that.
• but he thought you were so cute as a baby, and he would dress you into little costumes and took a bunch of pictures.
• after everyone was telling him to hurry and get you fixed he finally agreed.

Clay -

• he malfunctioned.
• "uhhhhhh....y/n? What just happened"
• he was really sad because he thought you guys couldn't be together anymore.
• then he figured out you were cursed so he hurried everyone to help him rescue you.

Floyd -

• fell inlove with you, your like the most adorable baby ever.
• he took videos and picture of you, he admitted that he felt like a dad to you.
• was kinda sad you weren't a baby anymore, but he talked to about having kids.

Branch -

• Big no for him, this was a nightmare.
• "IM NOT READY" branch was running away from poppy because she was chasing him with you in her arms "BRANCH TAKE CARE OF HER,  SHES YOUR GIRL-"
• he immediately stopped running and quickly covered poppy's mouth "SHHH"
• he did think you were cute so he took a quick pic and then rescued you.