BroZone's little sister/sister

Headcanon Requested by: @candyssff

🥽: JD
🪻: Bruce
🐍: Clay
🍦: Floyd
🪵: Branch
🎶: All

   Enjoyyyyyyy
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Random:

🎶: Very very very very very very protective of you it's overwhelming sometimes.

🎶: also teasing is a requirement, you will never have to"you time" they're always there😒.

🎶: They all think you're adorable and hate to see you hurt.

Dating:

🥽: he's okay with you dating someone, but he will be shocked when you say you have a partner, he would say "what? But you're like...a baby😔"

🪻: he is happy for you but always says to make sure this is the one that you'll marry.

🐍: he's weirded out by the idea of you dating someone because the last time he saw you you were like one.

🍦: super happy for you, he's glad you found someone that loves you and cares about you.

🪵: skeptical, he did a little interview to see if he can find out your partners true intentions.

Seeing you for the first time in twenty years:

🥽: so happy, he picked you up and spun you around.

🪻: hugged you super tight, "wow you've grown a lot".

🐍: super shocked at how grown you've become "wowww, look at you! You're twenty one right?" Squished your face around.

🍦: hugged you and apologized for leaving "you're an adult now wow"

🪵: he never left your side.

Annoying brother things they do:

🥽: he picks you up a lot and teases you (they all tease you)

🪻: he always goes into your room for your full body mirror, then he uses your products and hair brush.

🐍: goes into your room just to knock your stuff to the ground, dance for some reason, sing out of no were, flicker the lights, and leave the door open once he leaves.

🍦: he just goes into your room to use your eyeliner and then he will leave your door open.

🪵: he's so sarcastic sometimes, and he likes to hide your stuff in his hair for some reason just to cause havoc.