Theyre favorite features

John Dory -

Physical: your eyebrows and cheeks, kinda weird at first but let me explain.

You're a very expressive and you like to fight for what's right. So you move your eyebrows a lot and he can tell how much you care about certain things.
And also when you smile your cheeks are all cute and stuff.

Characteristic: Well like I said he loves that your strong willed and that you like to defend for what you think is right, he also loves how you make sure to give everyone compliments.

Spruce -

Physical: your hair, hips, and hands.
Your hair is really beautiful and he admires it, he loves how you sway your hips around when you cook, he finds it really hot lol.

And he likes your hands cause you make amazing food with them.

Characteristic: he loves your voice, it sounds so smooth and it's just satisfying to hear you speak.

Clay -

Physical: your eyes, and lips.

Your eyes show so much emotion and he gets lost in them, your eyes intimidate him because it just pierces through him.

And he loves to kiss you on the lips in private, but mostly because he loves the way your lips move when you speak are how you pucker your lips when you concentrate.

Characteristic: he loves how sweet you are to everyone, and he loves how much you guys have in common, you're relatable and a great listener.

Floyd -

Physical: your stomach, and your whole face.

He loves to touch your stomach, he thinks it's so cute and soft, sometimes he likes to listen to the weird noises your stomach makes and you both laugh.

He loves your face, nothing more nothing less. You're just so pretty.

Characteristic: how you dance and your singing voice, your singing plays over and over again in his head and he can't get enough of holding you while you both dance.

Branch -

Physical: your eyes and your nose.

He loves to stare at your eyes even when they're closed, he stares at your eyelids when you're asleep.

He likes how your nose scrunches up when you laugh, he thinks it's cute.

Characteristic: he likes to watch you paint, he thinks you're awesome at art, he always hangs your paintings in his bunker. If you went in his bunker he would have a dedicated area for his most fav paintings you've made.