" We got caught " Clay x Reader

This is not smut or lemon it's lime and more of the fluff lime. Short oneshot

   Requested by: @candyssff

Unedited cause I'm lazy

Prompt: Clay and you are caught making out by the bros. 😅

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3rd person POV:

  It's a nice day, the putt putt trolls were bonding. Especially you and Viva. The both of you have been in a laughing fit for hours, you guys probably have abs from laughing so much.

   You and viva are laying on the grass in the golf course, suddenly Viva jolts up " omg, y/n I completely forgot that I had to do something important! No time to explain bye~!" She waves at you and rushes off. You decided to look for your boyfriend Clay; so you got on your feet and started heading towards Clay's new home he got for the both of you since his last one was...kinda small.

  -you're at his door-

  You knock on the front door waiting for him to answer. Footsteps towards the door can be heard; they stop I front of the door and it opens. He immediately smiles swing you there " oh hey babe, what's up? Wanna hang?" He pulls you in by the hand.

   " Me and Viva were actually hanging out earlier but she left suddenly, so ya I would love to hang out " a small smirk appears on his face " well, I have something in mind. Follow me " he leads you to the living room.

  You guys are in front of the couch your back facing the couch and Clay in front of you, he grabs your shoulder and pulls you closer to him. You could feel the heat from his body, he's so close to your face.

  " I love you " Clay says with a smiles before he leans in to kiss you, it sent shivers down your body in a wave 'this is sudden' you thought for a second but didn't hesitate to return the gesture. His hand start to move down from your shoulders to your sides, and from your sides he wraps his arms around you. You both pulled away to catch your breaths but quickly went back to kissing, he started to kiss your neck while he rubbed your sides. Your body felt hot and your stomach felt funny but it was a good funny " I love you so much " Clay says breathlessly but before you can respond he kissed your lips again and pushed you on the couch flipping you on top of his lap, you were straddling him deepening the kiss with your arms wrapped around his neck.

  You couldn't hear anything, it was like nothing else mattered other than this moment. You guys were so lost in the moment that the both of you didn't hear the boys knock and come in.

   " Clay were back! And we brought sna-" JD stopped immediately once he saw the both of you making out " we were gone for ten minutes " Floyd says with a straight face. The two of you quickly snapped out of it. You jumped of his lap and sat next to him.

" we got caught. Hah..." Clay awkwardly laughed it off while he rubs the back of his neck.

(Sorry I tried😭 thank you for reading this thought!)