One of the boys like you

A head canon, I'm gonna do Clay because he's my fav. Requested by: @candyssff

  Enjoyyyyyy
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

- The first one to figure out was Bruce.

- Bruce saw the way he looked at you, he looks at brandy the same way.

- there was a party and everyone was there, you were talking to Clay until you felt the need to use the toilet. You excused yourself and left to the bathrooms, Bruce saw an opportunity to confront Clay about his secret feelings for you.

  " hey Clay, how are you?" Bruce says with a cheery attitude, he snakes his arm around clays shoulders. Clay stares at Bruce and smiles " I'm good dude, you?" Bruce smirked "I'm great, especially since I know you like y/n~" he wiggled his eyebrows at Clay.

- Clay was mortified when he saw him wiggle his brows, also because Bruce knows he likes you.

- " How do you know?! Was I that obvious?" Clay questions Bruce "nah, I'm just an expert. The way you look at y/n gives it away"

- someone overheard the convo.....it was poppy.

- "CLAY LIKES Y/n!!??" Poppy shouts causing everyone to stare in shock.

- "poppy........" Clay's cheeks grew red and he stared at poppy with annoyance, poppy instantly realizes the mistake she made "OMG Clay I'm so sorry!" She throws her hands up to her cheeks.

- now everyone knows except you, you arrive right after the announcement.

- all the guys try to set you guys hundreds of times but it always failed because Clay didn't wanna go through with it.

- Clay -"guys! I appreciate that you're trying to help me but, I can do it myself."

- the guys would help by saying good things about Clay to you.

- once you guys went on your first date and kissed all the boys threw a huge party.

- once you guys got together they threw an even bigger party but with everyone this time.

- you're like a sister to them.