[Fnaf × MC Dreams] Home Alone but with Robots

(takes place in MC Dreams Ep.1 & Revenge of King Bear Ep.3)

basically the mc dreams crew, when finding their way home, found their way into the town that fnaf!Box was living in instead of the hometown dreams!Box was living in

how? well, as soon as the dreams crew steps in the place where dreams!Box's hometown is, the place immediately shifted into the hometown that fnaf!Box lives in.
like a second dream interrupting the first dream.

anyways, they did that when it was night. & the animatronics were out. & fnaf!Box, Lolbit, and Lefty were running.

so naturally, chaos enses.

the 2 crews didn't really get the chance to properly introduce themselves to eachother before getting chased, since by that time, fnaf!Box was heading for the dock. so the dreams crew kinda didn't question too much & just ran with fnaf!Box.

anyways they meet fnaf!Diamond there, & the sun is finally coming up.

so they get to talk to eachother now!
yay!

fnaf!Box simplified the whole situation to the dreams crew & talked to fnaf!Diamond like in canon. he does bring them to his house, since it's legit the only safeish place in the whole town.

while fnaf!Box & fnaf!Diamond are talking, the dreams crew talked amongst themselves. one of them decided that they should make traps for the robots, & they all agreed.

the dreams crew did kill a monster guy already soo.. yeah.

thus, the fun chaos begins.

the animatronics get Home Alone'd so hard. the dreams crew is a menace. and the fnaf crew has to deal with them till they disappear from existence.

..oh, what i mean by that?
yeah since the dreams crew are kinda like. in a dream. because their reality is a dream.
when fnaf!Box, after the whole everything (*cough cough* when the story ends *cough cough*), starts talking about how strange everything is, how surreal the dreams crew's stories are..
well the dreams crew kinda start disappearing. like. Gone gone.

what their last words are would probably be a realization of some kind. like a "oh" kind.
or maybe something like "it's like we're in a dream! *poof*" kinda thing. this already happens to dreams!Box so.

yeah dreams!Box is the first one to go for sure.

Scenarios:

dreams!Nether: why are there furries trying to kill you guys??

dreams!Box: yeah what did you guys do?

fnaf!Box: we didn't do anything!

dreams!Nether: ...for real? you sure?

-----

Lefty: what.. what are you doing?

dreams!Sans, rigging a trap in one of the houses: ... nothing.

-----

dreams!Energy:
⟨*Energy⟩ are the things waterproof?

fnaf!Diamond: .. i don't think so??

dreams!Energy:
⟨*Energy⟩ lets drown em

dreams!Sans: YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

fnaf!Box&Diamond: ...OW.

-----

*animatronic screaming.*

Lolbit:
⟨Lolbit⟩: what was that?

dreams!Lava, drinking.. something: something breaking into a house.

dreams!Sam: oh it does work!

dreams!Nether, walking in with an animatronic head: I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK! TAKE THAT!

Lefty: ...i'm so glad they're on our side & not theirs.

-----

*Phone Guy, calling through Lefty, being annoying*

dreams!Box, leaning into Lefty's speaker: We don't want a Extension! GO AWAY! hangs up.

*Phone Guy stops talking, actually gone*

Lefty: ...did you just—

(yes, Box really said "hangs up" & it wor k e d .)

-----

again, you're free to put your own ideas/interpretations of this here! i love seeing how people interpret stuff!