[📖 | New Dimension/aOJ] Sky Broke.

a very small LotB × Origins SMP drabble that takes place the moment that blue boy was let Out(Ep.200). Box.. has questions.

The day started out

The day started out.. okay.

He finds himself thinking that a lot with uncertainty. Things here aren't really, ‘stable’. Something he has learned after being here for so long. Every month or so something happens, and lately it seems that it might progressively get worse more then once a month.

The Aether portal is still there, in the underground garden of his base. Sam gave him a piece of something called the "Overworld Core" in their time in the Aether, and has said it would help with anything dealing with nature without direct connection with the Overworld.

It ended up as the light source for his crops underground, which also ended up as a underground garden. It was more of a jungle at this point, but whatever.

He made it his routine to check on the Aether portal every time he woke up, incase anything or anyone came through. So far, no one but Sam came through it, so he wasn't too surprised to see the Aether gateway perfectly fine.

He picked his crops like he always does, replant them, and went back up the stairs to put them all away. He couldn't eat them of course, but Sam could, so he always kept them for him. And farming is surprisingly calming when it's not withering in the conditions.

Stepping out of his storage, he made his way towards his armour stand and took them all into his inventory. The armour is white with yellow orbs sticking in its all its sides, which fits nicely with the environment that it came from. It's really pretty, and protect him from danger as any armour does. He didn't want to use his more defense heavy armour for this, so this will do.

Grabbing his weapons and extra supplies, he moved to leave his home. His plans for the day was to hunt for meat, explore the area he's in, maybe try and talk to the black & white Steves he met, to see how they're doing. And chat with Sam, of course. They still need to raid that dungeon later.

What he didn't plan for, was the very sudden, loud crack that echoes although everywhere.

And everything changed. Everything looked.. different. More like His World. More details, and rushing to take a look at his living room, it also makes the flowers Very Tall. What happened this time? Why did the texture change?

Sharply inhaling, he rushes out through the front door and looked up.
And.

The sky is broken.

The sky, is broken.

The white, nothingness in the cracks of the night was overwhelming. The mere concept of it was impossible, yet here it is, above him as if it's taunting him.

Then again, the impossible seem to happen here on the daily. Yet, it always surprise him.

Slowing down his breathing that he didn't realize sparked in speed, he shut his eyes and hang his head down. A long, drawn out, tired sigh came from the Soul Owl.

He didn't, he really didn't want to deal with this. Just one uneventful month, just one. Why can't he have that?

Lifting his arm, he opened the Chat, and reached out to Sam.

BoxcarAssassin → _LazySam_: sam what did you do

_LazySam_ → BoxcarAssassin: i didn't do anything. what happened

BoxcarAssassin → _LazySam_: the sky broke

_LazySam_ → BoxcarAssassin: what

 this scene lived in my head for awhile, so have this lmao

this scene lived in my head for awhile, so have this lmao. LotB × Origins smp my beloved<3