[BO/SttS 📝] questions my beloved

all of these questions are by Lexy0416 .
i kept giving long ass rumble-like answers in the comments soo am making it into an actual chapter so it wouldn't be an eyesore.

yes, ah accept questions at all times. dump them all on me, ah'll answer all of them whenever ah get the chance to. gimme.

- gud question!

- gud question!.. i honestly am not sure. didn't think too far on that one xP

- i like to think Lava didn't know that he was freeing Balance till it was too late to turn back, or that he accidentally let him out. either way it wasn't on purpose.
Box never did mention what Balance looked like tho, soo.. >:]

How would the Balancers react if Lava gave the a gift?

- often or not whenever Lava gives something it's often a Trade (like him trading Nether's TnT for like.. beef), so if he ever gifts them anything.. well. they'll definitely be happy, and they'll definitely be giving something back.

How would Lava react if he was given a gift by the Balancers?

- the Balancers don't really have a good idea on what's a gud gift (they're predators, hunters. they don't need that info), so often or not their gifts are like. flowers, random thing they found or food.

- so for the most Lava kinda just. accepts it, keeps it somewhere and move on. unless the thing they gave looks important, then he'll figure out what to do from there.

How would the Balance react if he was give physical affection by Lava like a hug or cuddle?

- physical contact is a.. effy thing. Lava doesn't like holding/being held by Things that can Kill Him, nor is he too willing to trust that he won't get murdered the moment he touches them. (some of them don't like physical contact after all.)

- so him even hugging Balance is a far, far stretch. best he would give is a pat on the shoulder, and even then that's not a guarantee. that stuff involves a lot of trust, and that doesn't exactly run around here.

- so yeah. Balance isn't going to get a hug. but he would be kinda surprised if Lava ever touches him, almost somewhat comforted by the fact that he trusts him enough to even do so.

How would all the Balancers react to physical affection from him?

- read answer above. for the Balancers that like Physical contact, they'll be delighted and might return that affection. for the Balancers that don't like it, they'll make it clear.

- Lava is more comfortable with the other Balancers then he is with Balance, take that what you will.

How would Lava react from physical affection from Balance?