[LotB × RR] Body Swap in the Worst Way Possible

or shortened as "BS/Body Swap" because the name is Too Long.

anyways uhhh. yeah.

rr!Light gets body swapped with Balance, expect their energies came with them and Well. Uh. it Sure Clashes.

so uh. Balance in rr!Light's body is basically just Balance but if he wore clothes & is cursed.
and rr!Light in Balance's body is basically just rr!Light but if he was in Steve Saga's Light's body.
rip Balance's body, it got UnBalancer'd.

it's uh. it's sure is a situation.

Light waking up from his nightmare and finding himself in Balance's bed, confused and disoriented. leaving the house in a panic only to find multiple confused Balancers who were just roamin' immediately being on guard and wanting to know Who TF just came out of their Leader's house.

Balance waking up in Light's bed, his energies going wlid due to the sudden switch and Light's body Very Much Not Handling the Energies well. sharp, painful waves going through his body as he struggles to understand the sudden pain. hearing people talk but not understanding, or why there's a Rainbow & a light Blue Steve talking to him.

Light & Balance having to explain their side of the story, Light not understanding how he's even here because he was tied to the universe he was trapped in (technically his soul is still in RR, it's just his conscious isn't with it).

Balance panicking because by all accounts, he has no way of getting back home. the creators are dead, and he could use the energy to go back, he doesn't know How. and unknown to him for a little bit, the body he's in is Cursed to be Stuck there, so he also has to figure out how to move his conscious through the multiverse and back into his fuckin' body. not fun at all.
.. at least he could kick some Void & TSE's minions asses while he's here lolz.

all i can rlly think of is Balance's side of the story so hav some stuff;;

- Balance info dumping about his universe in his classic fast-and-furious style. maybe he'll keep some stuff secret like him having Creator Energy, but by the Creators will the Steve Leaders get Humbled as Fuck.

honestly i think they'll not believe him at first and deem him insane, till he start fighting and Boy will they see first-hand how trained he rlly is.

- Balance and Cliff's whole thing. Balance & Cliff having some sort of Player knowledge and being able to just, chat about things Louis Could Not Understand for the Life of Him.

- Professor Red wanting to experiment on Balance but unable to do so because Oh Man This Bitch's Resilient. also the Creators refusing to have anyone mess with their boy<33

- Violet & Pink Leaders' therapy session is gonna be Fuckin' WILD. this man holds so much trauma it could probably kill a steve from just the stress alone. man.

they have questions, ah'll just say that xP

- Steve Leader. oh man i fear his reaction /silly. the amount of blame he would probably throw on Balance at first sight would get humbled by Balance close to immediately lmao xD. if it's one thing Balance is gud at, it's debunking motives and arguments.
and yapping. /lovingly

...
yeah a lot of rr!people would get humbled so badly. Light would also be humbled by How Much Worse he Could've Gotten. and honestly this whole thing could've be counted as a break.
yeah uhh Voided One doesn't happen for a bit. Codey isn't about to have it happen with this Light around.

i honestly don't have much more, other then Void would probably be scared shitless. understandablely.
so uhh..
take this what u will.