[CotU 📝] The Owl & The Universe

hagsgssjsjjajsgdvwjjsjqkzhsbajaksnsns
hi. howdy. i have thoughts and i need to put them down somewhere. i planned on just dumping this on someone but then remembered that it would be kinda weird. so uh. yea, am here now.

anyways. imma rumble.

- Box kinda struggles with using his arms. as an Owl before, he didn't have arms, so he usually just mentally reach out towards things and then they'll be Picked Up, like, floaty. so whenever he picks up stuff, he constantly gets reminded that he has arms & get giggly all over again.

thankfully the Universe kinda connects the Owl's reaching out thing with his arms so he doesn't accidentally levitate shit. his God Form doesn't have arms so he levitates stuff as how he usually did in his Owl Form, floaty books!!

- since arms are basically new limbs to him, he has to physically focus on using it or else it'll just stay limpy on his sides. like if he doesn't focus on holding something it'll fall out of his hand and he has to pick it up again.

like, his arms doesn't do stuff on human instincts, it's just.. limp. till Box actually uses it, like actively thinking to put them on his hips, etc etc.

the instincts slowly comes back to the human body ofc, but for the most part he dropped a lot of things for awhile xp

- the Owl likes putting his forehead against others'. it's his way of showing affection and how most owls show them. like, he'll lightly bonk his head against TScott's when he's nearby, put his forehead against Snas's and stay like that for awhile, stuff like that.

owls like bonking eachother affectionately here<33  it's also one of the few ways that owls can show affection to humans as well, so.

- Bowing. just, this in general.

in the early days, the Owl tend to bow whenever he needs to apologize. he stops doing them after awhile due to the others not doing the same thing, so he kinda picked up on that.

his bow mostly has his wings fully folded, and his head below whoever he's apologising to's chest. doesn't matter how tall or short, it's always under that area of the body. this bow was normal among Gods to both show respect and genuineness.

now, for another bow that Box has. this one was mostly reserved for whenever he did something heinous(offending other God, etc), something that was said or done that has harmed someone but in a way he doesn't understand, or is genuinely treason.

it's basically on one knee, head on the ground with his arms limpy on the side, with his wings neatly folded in a way that almost seem like it's struck together. because it kinda is. it's meant to translate to him putting his life in whoever he's bowing to's hands, and what they decide to do is completely up to them. because he truly is.

he never explains this, btw. this is normal between Gods and so only explains when asked, and even then he'll try to explain it in a way that doesn't mention Gods because, y'know. he's meant to be a Human Hybrid and all of that.

often or not whenever he's bowing, he's restraining his wings with his arms. this is also kinda meant to translate to him being on the same level as them too, so.
yeah, yippee :]

okay now this is about the Universe.

- the Sun is one of Their many eyes. the Stars are Their eyes. They watch with no intent or will, simply happy to watch Their Creations wander and live.

- the Universe is space itself, the Universe is everything & nothing. the Universe is the Unknown & Known.

They don't have a Form, because They are Everything. making a Form for so many ideas is not possible, so They simply don't make a Form for themselves. instead, They make Forms that reflect Them on Earth, in Space, Everything.

They are the ground you walk on, the sky you fly in, the fire that shows your path, the endless void beyond. They are Everything & Nothing.

- even without a Form, They can still do stuff. They picked up the Owl many times before, talked to him, sang to him. They have talked to the first Player that has entered the World and watch as they learn their way around everything.

They don't have use a Form to interact with the world, yet They choose to. simply because They want to be with the beings on Earth. They want to love them, and They do, and always Will.

the Universe is loving, because You are love.

okay that's all ajxhshjwizzhw the Owl & Universe my dear beloved<33 mwheheh