[Fnaf × Undertale] DIAMOND. BOX. WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?

OKAY HEAR ME OUT

Box = Determination(?)/Red Soul (you've seen him. tell me he won't have this soul. also because he's the mc & from deltarune u know why this fits :])
Diamond = Integrity/Dark Blue Soul or Determination(?)/Red Soul (i couldn't figure this one out much so i went with vibes. help)
Lolbit = Monster/Artificial Soul (since she isn't a soul trapped in the suit, she's the AI of it.)
Lefty = Justice/Yellow Soul (charlie.)
⠀⠀feel free to argue about this, am interested to see what y'all think their souls would be.

as for the whole.. RELOAD & RESET thing. wouldn't it be funny if they only get one of those? like, Box got the ability to RESET & Diamond got the ability to RELOAD. or even the other way around.
hell, SAVE is a thing that am pretty sure both of them are gettin'.

so if Box dies they both appear right back at the last save point, before the death even happened. time rewind.
while if Diamond dies, he and himself only, appears at the last SAVE point. leaving Box to whatever threat that caused Diamond's death. no rewind.

to which they both figured out they have those abilities in the worse way possible. as expected.

Lefty n' Lolbit though.. the only ways they could really die is by water or lava, both of which has a whole area filled with them. soo big F lol.
other then that however, they could only be deactivated/damaged. they're not going down easily.
and if they die... only Lefty could have the chance to come back as a ghost. Lolbit doesn't get that chance, because she isn't possessed.. i think.

although Lolbit & Lefty are just along for the ride mostly. Chara is there too to narrate stuff but they're enjoying the entertainment of the Fnaf crew being themselves very much.

oh yeah, and this is happening while Frisk, the Player, is going through the whole underground. wither or not it's their first time is up to you to decide.
i like to think it's not so when Frisk finds out about the newly arrived Humans/Robots, they're gonna have a time lol.

oh, and if somehow the Fnaf crew decided that they wanted to kill everyone for some forsaken reason, Sans would absolutely fuck Box up just with the guilt he has. just sayin'. /j

i honestly just wanna see how they interact with the undertale crew.
it'll be funny i swear.

some scenarios my brain made up with this ::

— after the recent episode (which is Ep.5 btw), the crew wakes up in the bed of flowers where Frisk fell. Lefty doesn't have their glamrock shell anymore & they're all very confused.

no idea what's going on, the humans think this might be a dream since they did went to sleep(in Box's case, passed out) before getting placed here.
it doesn't explain the animatronics' being here however. to which is causing the humans to question their existence. maybe they aren't real?

the encounter with Flowey &  pa i n  sure as hell made it clear that this is reality however lol.

— the fight with Toriel. i'd like to think that this is where they figured out that the humans can't really stay dead. by Diamond gettin' burnt to dead.  Box n' Lolbit gained a new trauma that day.. Lefty already saw everything get burnt down so this isn't new but it's still very disturbin'.

also this was a really good reason for Box to actually try & murder someone, finally. and with him fully armed with 2 knives & an Axe?
Toriel ain't gettin' outta there in one piece. or at all.
depends on how fast Diamond came back. or if Diamond got the ability to RESET instead of RELOAD.

either way they're not gonna have a good or great time.

— Box & Diamond's whole dynamic. them discussin' wither or not to trust the monsters' words, protectin' eachother & their lil group with whatever they could, doing their best to cope with their paranoia and just. them trying to exist in this place somewhat normally. somehow.

they're doin' their best. and with my headcanons for the Fnaf series, they're sure as hell doin' their best copin'. (ah'll rumble a bit about the headcanons at a later point, maybe. it's mostly about the fact that the first 2 episodes of the series is a MC Dreams thing that's non-canon to MC Dreams.)

andd that's about it! i haven't figured out a name for this crossover yet (& honestly i might as well just name it like.. "Box n' Diamond's Tale/BnDT" or somethin'. idk. help?)

plus the souls thing. i can't for the life of me figure out what Diamond's would be. maybe Red since.. he's still here despite everything.

have fun with shitpost i guess lol