[📖 | SttS] Perspective is weird.

yes, Sheep to the Slaughter AU.
the reason Box won't(can't) go back.

since the nature of Players are very very vague, imma go ham with my headcanons lol. enjoyy :]]

CW: implied Gore . slight Unreality?

When you think of a Steve Realm, what do you see?A bunch of colours Steves in little villages, hiding from a threat, like all the stories told from most Survivors that escaped the Realm?

A bunch of colours Steves in little villages, hiding from a threat, like all the stories told from most Survivors that escaped the Realm?

Yeah, that's what Box was expecting too. But that wasn't what happened.

Everyone by this point knew that different Servers contains different versions of Steve Realms, and different ways to enter it. And different ways to leave it.

Some only have colour steves, some have elemental steves, some have biome steves.. it's possible that there's an infinite amount of different versions. And honestly, with the amount of people making series on them (and it constantly growing), he wouldn't be too surprised if they've already found all the Realm variants already.

He's pretty sure the one he found isn't on the discovery list, though.

Nor does he want it discovered.

He would go on and on about how he first got here, what it was like.
But that's not what you want.
Right, Lava?

You want to know why he can't go back. Why everytime he enters the Server, it only shows an "Avatar Error" message, that doesn't nor should exist, Right?

Sure. He'll unpack that onto you.
He won't like doing it, but he will.

He was with Balance and the Yellow Leader. Balance because he was the first person he met and stuck around, and the Yellow Leader because he was the first Leader who didn't immediately attack Balance or himself at first sight.

Balance is, well, a Balancer. Possibly one of the first, that legends say that they're not something to mess with. All Box saw was a scared and confused steve who was just created.
Might be why when he first met Box, he didn't know that he wasn't supposed to be there either.

Either way, he stuck around. Box didn't even knew he was a Balancer when he first met him, he just thought that this Realm is a new variant and this was a normal species here.
Boy was he so wrong.

If he remembered correctly, they were out finding supplies. He was using Chat at the time, since Butterz wanted to do something in his room and he wanted to chat with Box while he does so. He didn't remember what they were talking about, something about building though.