[LotB×BO/REVERTED 📝] more REVERTED AU stuff because brain go weee

this one will mostly focus on the whole.. revertion of Balance.
how it works.
and if it's even possible to separate the 2, if it's even safe to do so.
or if there's even 2 of them anymore.

considering that BO & LotB are 2 separate universes, even if they're alternations of eachother, they're still 2 universes. 2 separate beings.
2 beings, that's alike eachother. that they're basically the same person, but under very different circumstances.

bo!Balance's conscious was both used as a main base for LotB!Balance and still in his unconscious body in the emptyish BO Server.
he was stuck in two different places while he's only (sorta) seeing one, not even registering or comprehending what's going on due to how buried within LotB!Balance's mind he was. was he the one talking? are those even words? hell if he knew! it was like he's constantly about to fall asleep but never being able to! it suc k e d !!

that's why bo!Balance was mumbling in his sleep. it was mostly his barely generating thoughts trying to grab hold at anything it could, repeating or commenting on whatever he could make out. which.. wasn't a lot.
that's why he didn't mumble much.

he also didn't have all of his mind in one place, so.. y'know. brain split. you can't really stay awake like that.

he did tried moving, tried resurfacing from the depths of LotB!Balance's mind. he tried, so hard. but he couldn't do anything. he couldn't even fuckin' breathe.

and no, he didn't know he was in an another version of himself's body. he just knew he was mind-buried and he couldn't get the hell out.

when Psychotic Dest reverted LotB!Balance, he did much more then simply just "reverting him".
he overwritten him. he pulled BO!Balance back(from both his body and within LotB!Balance) into his clear consciousness, his body replacing LotB!Balance's, replacing him entirely.

he reverted him to an alternative version of himself, that was supposed to stay simply as a base, a foundation, something to help LotB!Balance be.. well, LotB!Balance.
LotB was supposed to be a Reboot of BO, after all.

like how players use steve/alex as a base for their skins.
Dest didn't just revert him.
he overwrite him.

Dest overwrite Balance.

Basically, LotB!Balance ain't coming back for possibly forever lmao.
this is a permanent change.
(time travel won't help either. BO!Balance is now here, and so is the BO cast. they're apart of this Server now.
you can't undo the structure of the universe unless you want to destroy it

so that'll be fun whenever they figure that out. the first people that discover this are the BO!Creators btw- they just won't tell the LotB!Balancers for a bit.

by the way BO!Creators has no idea what's happenin'. they just know that their Server got merged with the one BO!Balance is in now, there's apparently alternative versions of the Balancers, their Creator went haywire & Lava is back. that is. all they know. lmao rip.)

i hope this made sense? i have a very specific idea on how it worked & am unsure if it came out right.

Lava. Lava Lava Lava.. oh boy, what are we gonna do with you? how in fuck is his computer gonna even comprehend the insides of the LotB Server? /joking

he did actually upgrade his computer. so he won't have to move at like, 3 frames per second now xD

when he first enters the LotB Server, he's overwhelmed by the graphics(shaders) of the place.
and then he notices BO!Unbalance n' BO!Nova and immediately start asking questions, like-

"Are you guys okay!?" "What happened when I was gone?" "..Where are we?" yes, they spawned in the forest that the BO!Creators teleported the LotB!Balnacers in.

which meanss that the Unbalances will be the first to discover eachother's existence!!! wahoo!!!
and cause panic to Nova immediately because the LotB guys are talking like Lava & BO!Balance and zjxhxvwjkz
yeah Lava, BO!Unbalance and BO!Nova runs into LotB!Unbalance, LotB!Equality and BO!Balance close to immediately.

yes Lava WILL notice immediately that Equality doesn't look like the Equality he knows and the whole Unbalances stuff. Nova is coping.

anyways. BO!Balance would stay unconscious for a bit since the revertion because y'know. pain. and creator energy. soo Unbalance and Equality are stuck ✨alone✨ while dealing with the BO guys.

fun.

yeah all of them have a Time™. rip xP

oh, and how is BO!Balance gonna react to all of this?
well considering he was trapped before he got mind-buried, still remembering the very blurry and barely comprehensible view during his time stuck in mind place.. and the only thing he remembers clearly is what happened before the yellow flash- yeah he's not havin fun either.
oh and the pain. don't forget the pain.

no one here gets to have fun. but hey, at least they have more of a chance to beat Psychotic Dest now!.. maybe. hopefully.

at least Lava gets to see his friends again, even if he has to help them.

god these ideas hit me like a truck. holy fuck.
ah'll add more if they come, but for now, have fun with these!!
again, it u want to know any specific or if you wanna add any ideas, feel free to ask/tell me!!!
imma attempt to continue writin' my stories ←trying to get the will to write back. H.