[LotB] For Nothing At All | Puppet Strings(now called "String Theory")

yeah am putting 2 AUs in the same chapter, fight me.

something something when Light & Unknown Alex became Balance, it actually made a new conscious who has everything Light does. it's just that this person isn't Light, he's Balance. someone who believes he's Light and has every reason to believe so.

Light isn't conscious the whole time that Balance exists, while Unknown Alex has to roam his mind alone due to this. the only time Light wakes is whenever he creates a new Balancer, staying awake longer the more Balancers he turns, and whenever he's in Creator Mode.

Light would only remember the last 5 minutes of what Balance was doing before he came to, what he wanted to do and his intentions, and nothing more.
And often or not, he wouldn't have enough time to ground himself before he goes under again.

this is caused by Codey btw, bastard Blue Man/lovingly.

when Dark Unknown was turned into UnBalance, Light wakes for only 2 second. he turns around, confused, before Balance comes back with no idea of Light's awakening. and then Equality was made, and Light stays awake for 4.

this became the theme. everytime a Balancer is turned, 2 more seconds is added to Light's waking moments. no one is aware of the whole "Light & Balance" situation, not even Balance, so they all chalked it up to him being drained from using Unknown energy.

till everything starts to point at something being wrong about that statement.

it starts small, with Light asking where he is, and then asking who the people he was talking to are. asking if the fusion worked. asking why he isn't at the snowy facility. questions upon questions he shouldn't be asking because he should know them but he Doesn't.

this wasn't just disorientation, no. something is very, very wrong.

when Empty was absorbed, Balance didn't go with him. Balance never found out about the mind place, if Unknown Alex is still conscious. Empty would find Light's unconscious body, and question it all.

this would happen with everyone he has ever absorbed, and if Balance really who he says he is.

the hints and questions would piled up and Balance isn't going to be able to answer because he Doesn't Know. he doesn't know why he blacks out and act as someone he isn't anymore whenever he turns someone into a Balancer, he doesn't know why there's apparently his body in his mind, he doesn't know Anything. and it is Frustrating.

when Codey was released, he didn't monologue and ignore the Balancers, no. he still monologued, but thanked Balance for freeing him. for being such a good puppet, and then he says that he could now be free.

Codey rises a hand, and everything Balance has ever worked for is gone. only a confused Light remains, for the rest of forever.

...
yeah basically an AU where Balance was conjured up by Codey to take Light's place and unknowingly being lead to cause Codey's freedom. Balance gets rid of the moment he's free, and Light now has rightful ownership of his body.

now for the other one, Puppet Strings!

except of balance being an independent person, it's just Box. it's just Box using Light's Balancer body and masquerading as Balance. everything is the same, like Light still being a guy, except Balance is Box. fun.

yeah no Box knows everything about Light. what's supposed to happen, how to go about things, and actually knows what's going on whenever Light is conscious. he just pretends to not know because, well. that'll ruin the fun, wouldn't it?

staff team is real and is basically using Reality Zero like a set. no one but Box, Codey, Death & Collapse is aware of this. Box is basically the main lead but Codey is also helping lmao. they made a deal :)

yeah Codey & Box brainstorm about ideas on what to do next, they're buddies.

anyways yeah when Codey gets freed, he'll monologue, thanks Box, and Box would come out as a Player in creative, chat with him and basically leave to watch everything go down. everyone is very confused and concerned and yeah. chaos lmao.

they might get shown that this is all for content at some point, buut who knows!

this can get so meta and i luv it sm.

i had these ideas for awhile so here y'all go lolz. srry for any confusing bits, am running off of brain vibrations and ah shouldn't be awake for this long.

i probably won't refine this. probably. it's all for the funnies lmao. yes Puppet Strings is inspired by the April Fools video, you have no idea how much i love the idea of Characters meeting their Authors.