[FnaF] burnt fliers

i have a lot of ideas about possible AUs of the FnaF series of the Balancer Productions channel
so imma put them all in one chapter because none of them are long enough to warrant their own lil thing.
enjoy lolz

CW: Death, non-detailed Gore
(ofc, this is a Fnaf Series after all)

Reflections of the Past ˚⁠˳⁠°

- where Box and Diamond dies in ways similar to the Afton Family.

with Butterz already dying of a springlock failure, it would be kinda funny if the two humans got fucked over by means that killed the family that started this whole mess.

- for Box, his guts are gettin' snatched lmao. he tried to confront Golden and... w e ll, he found out the hard way that Golden has a lot more control over the glamrocks then he thought.

he doesn't remember the details, but he remembers enough to be very, very Vengeful towards his murderer. he remembers gold, agony, someone screaming for him and more pain and more and then he doesn't feel anything.

he remembers Diamond, a little. he remembers him being there for him, he remembers that he was the one screamed for his murderer to get away. he remembers that he's a friend, his friend.
so it's not surprisin' when he spots Diamond's dead body and his ghost, he was furious.

Box will still be protecting Lolbit from beyond the grave tho. but he ain't stayin' with her all the time, he still has some unfinished business =]

- for Diamond, his head's going chomp. he sees Box's death before gettin' fucked over himself. he tried to save him, he really did, but he couldn't. so now he's dead.
he could've saved himself. he didn't.

although he doesn't remember any of it, he sure feels its impact still. so he stays around Box, hauntin' whatever he's hauntin'. rarely ever leaving his side in fear for him.

he's not Vengeful, unlike his friend.

- Vanessa isn't gonna go unhaunted. Box and Diamond messes with him a lot due to him being part of the company that ruined their lives.
he's never gonna have a peaceful life ever again, they'll make sure of that :)

- Lolbit & Lefty stayed with eachother. with the 2 humans dead, Lolbit couldn't really return 'home' without people questioning why in hell there's a robo-furry vibin' in there.

Lolbit is grieving, and with Box haunting her(with very faint ideas of why he's doing so) it sure ain't helpin'.
she's not havin' fun.

Lefty has to hide Lolbit from both the company and the other robots cuz. y'know. possibly trappin' Lolbit forever and/or destroyin' her isn't in Lefty's best interest.
and trying to figure out how to put the humans' souls to rest is not easy. they're doin' it anyways, if it's the last thing they do. they're still the puppet, after all.

- Butterz.. ... he's gettin' hunted down. even if Box remembers that they were friends before, he remembers very well that Butterz has hurt him beyond forgiveness. he has joined his murderer. why wouldn't he hunt him.

even if Butterz is King Bear now, it didn't change the fact that he used to be Butterz. he used to be someone, even if now he's a mindless weapon.

Box will remind him of why they're even at this point in the first place.
Diamond will just be watching.
it's not his place to intervene, after all.

- Golden is also being hunted. even if they never meant to kill them that brutally, it didn't change the fact that they did kill them.

they don't get to get away scot-free.

Ends just means New Beginnings ˚⁠˳⁠°

- basically. Box burning down the Pizza Plex and burning himself along with it. then Diamond coming back to the ruined Plaza with Lolbit and Lefty, only to meet a Split in its ruins.

why? well, he's paying respects to the one that entertained him for so long.

- this one is a crossover of Unite SMP.

- yeah, Box dragged Diamond, Lolbit and (with force) Lefty out of the building and without much of a warning, triggered something that caused the whole building to explode.

within the fire and thick smoke, Box laughs in pure glee. when Diamond screams for an answer, Box only smiles at him, before letting the flames consumes him.

- this Box is the same Box seen in the Unite SMP, and in many other series. his whole purpose is to create an entertaining story, and that's it. doesn't matter if it's tragic or funny or whatever, so long it's entertaining.

he doesn't know it at first, when he first wakes in a new world with something already lied out for him.
he goes along the story, unaware he's even in one.
and then he starts remembering.

slowly, bit by bit, he remembers what he was before. why he's here.
a builder who makes maps that turned into someone divine, a boy forever stuck dreaming, an owl who flew too close to the sun...
all for an untouchable audience... ..

yeah, he snapped lmao.
why wouldn't he?

- anyways this AU is just about Diamond learning about the forgotten history of the Unite SMP, aka the Island that Shouldn't Exist.

Same game, New victim ˚⁠˳⁠°

- this is basically fnaf:sb ruined. but with Lava. because he was mentioned on c e(and in a series that wasn't added to the fnaf playlist) and never again. yes i consider King Bear's Revenge as canon and you can't stop me >:3

- Box is declared missing but he's really just dead.
Diamond is missing.
Lolbit got trapped inside the ruined plex because she's hiding from the others.
Lefty is also hiding but trying their best to help.
Lava is concerned and terrified but determinated enough to continue, because it can't be a coincidence that the same company that his neighbour was attacked by was the same company he went missing in.

- Diamond went missing while trying to find Box. he is still in the ruined.

- not much ideas other then that Lava is still gonna be hunted lmao. and that Lolbit and Lefty will be helping him. maybe Diamond too, if they find him.

a classic death swap lmao ˚⁠˳⁠°

- Box dying in Butterz's place, becoming King Bear instead of him.

- when Butterz hesitated going into the King Bear suit, Box gave him his own suit and went in the King Bear instead of Butterz.
Butterz immediately noticed the silence and was the first person to notice the blood coming out of the King Bear suit.

- this time Box ain't betraying his friend (*cough cough* unlike butterz *coug h *). he'll fight for them till the end, which is getting mauled by the other robots.

- he's slightly calmer then how Butterz was when he became King Bear, but you can clearly tell he's freaking the fu c k out lolz. he ain't fine.

- Lolbit is sad :[ Butterz will be the one taking care of her. Box kinda trusted Butterz with her incase he goes insane or something.
happened a lot sooner then he'll like.
rip.

- don't got much other then Butterz and Diamond friendship and angst of Box's and Butterz's friendship. and Lolbit because her!!

andd that's all! for now! wow 1100+ words holy shit ajgxhs
enjoy the ideas :3  brain go brr :D