[📖 | ST] Immersion

something something getting so in character that you forgot who you are.
ST!Box is getting ideality issues and you cannot stop me /half joking?
also, ST!Energy jumpscare.

srry for any misspellings & things like that. they keep entering my brain uninvited and i don't have the heart to kick them out. a.

CW: panic (if there's anything else i need to add, please tell me.)

It's over

It's over. It's finally over.

Core Cracker was dealt with, the Cores are fine, and the World was saved once again! This is like, what? The third time now? Herobrine didn't count, he was just ruling it, not destroying it.

It sucks that the World Beyond is broken now, by them no less. It.. there isn't anyone new going there, anymore. Everyone who have died after they defeated Psychotic is just.. Gone. They're nowhere. They...

... Deep breaths. In & out, you're okay.

The night is calm, & kind. The air is cool, & the stars shine as brightly as it ever did. Perfect for just sitting down and relaxing.

That's what Balance is doing, for the most part. Standing in the doorway of his house as he took in the refreshing air.
It's been only a few days after the whole Core Cracker incident, and he has been(forcefully) taking a break the whole time. His organs didn't feel like jelly anymore, and he could walk! Without pain!

Taking in a deep breath and sighing, the Balancer shut the door behind him and made his way over to the fountain. His steps are slow and quiet, lightly humming a tune he can't remember the name of currently.

Despite having spent most of his days resting his half melted body, he still felt tired. He still want to lay down, and not get up. But he has to. He needs to get better. There's still so much he, all of them, need to figure out. Even if it's just to make sure more evil won't be coming, if even for just that.

(He doesn't add that he doesn't want to bother his teammates anymore then he already does. He doesn't.)

Reaching the fountain, the steve placed his hands on the flat surface, trying to steady himself before he fell head first into the water. His breathing is slow, and as he stared into his reflection in the flowing water, he feels like he's forgoting something. Something important.

Shaking his head, he lets himself sit down onto the ground on his knees, his arms crossed on the fountain's edge as he continued to watch the water flow. Watching how the light reflects. His body still glows, even if it's a bit dim. Something is missing.

His eyes are half-lidded, he notices. His eye bags are faint, but still visible if you looked hard enough. The colors of his eyes isn't that dim anymore, which was good. It meant he's getting better. Something about it feels off, though. Something is still missing.