[BO/SttS 📝] balancers, avatars & its players

SttS au my beloved.. ough

OceanBalance, when he was turned into a Balancer, immediately returned to his people.  though it's more like him stalking the kingdom/whatever they had goin on there and making sure there weren't any dangers around. after a good bit (when he was found and exiled), he returned to the other Balancers.

he.. kinda weary about all of them. tends to stay a bit away from them and tends to try to keep anything between them short. he warms up to them at some point, although it took some time.

the dimension Balancers are very intertwine with dimension they balance. often refering it as their child or something that needs a guardian. and refering to it having feelings and thoughts, abit they may be scattered.

the dimensions itself doesn't have thoughts. but with the dimension Balancers having the ability to manipulate said dimension at will, often in regards to their emotions, it's hard to convince them it doesn't.

they are very protective of the dimensions they guard.

Balance and UnBalance are counterparts to eachother. with their powers combined, it could basically mean the end of the world.

that's why Equality exists. he's there to keep the balance between these 2 stable so they don't completely wipe out a biome on accident.
he's the middle guy :]

Re and De.. oh boy. these 2 stick to eachother like glue. they hunt with eachother, they stalk with eachother, they train with eachother... it's very hard to find the times where they're apart from one another lmao.

they're counterparts to eachother and was friends even before the transformation. so yeah, they besties.

TimeBalance is just scary. he controls time. he can do tons of shit. he could mess with someone's sanity by changing the sun & moon rising time.

thankfully he's chill as fuck. but GOD.

.. oh yeah and the Balancers' power level is x10 more powerful then they are in canon. like, they're on the same level as Brine and shit.
take that what u will lmao.

Box got a grave. his Avatar lays there, for a good while. he's still bleeding, it doesn't seem to end. he doesn't rot.
his eyes are still open, unblinking.
he stays, unlike how steves don't.

he awoken the moment Balance's claws dug into his chest, as his voice was Stripped away. he never felt pain before. he does now. he couldn't scream.
he didn't knew he could move till after the steves buried his body and left him there. he doesn't know what to do.

it took a moment for the Avatar to realize that his Player is not connected to him anymore, and won't ever be able to now that Balance has a piece of him..
he's heavily distressed at the realization that his Player is gone, and possibly forever.

so, when he's sure no one's looking. he digs out of his grave (coffins don't exist in mc so rip), places the dirt back in its place, crouch (because his username still exists even without his Player), and started exploring. because staying in there forever would Suck.
besides, he's sure his Player wouldn't want to be stuck there forever.

.. he still returns to it whenever he just wants a quiet moment though.
so that's that lolz.
yes he's ignoring the blood. it doesn't drip nor stay on the ground when it falls so he doesn't care too much. he can't rlly deal with it either— so rip.

anyways. yes, Avatars. what are they?

Avatars are, well, Avatars for Players! they normally don't have an identity, only a small bit of consciousness that allows them to learn about their World, their Player and Themselves.

they don't feel pain, the only way for them to feel so is if you mess with the Avatar itself. which is. Hard. because Players aren't in the game itself. they're just chillin' outside the game and havin' fun. they don't know that their Avatar is alive.
no one is aware that Avatars are alive.
(expect Herobrine. cuz he was one.)

every account only has one(1) avatar. you can change the skin all you want, but they're still the same Avatar. every lore one makes for the skin, the Avatar will acknowledge and adapt.
(they love the stories that the Player makes for them. what they're like, their favourite food, etc.)

so like. Avatars are basically like if the End Poem was given a vessel.
they love their Players, their Servers (modded or not), and the stories given to them (about them or not).
they do not mind being puppeted the way they are. they do not mind the entities that haunt their Players, because they know that they are untouchable.
they know that Players doesn't experience Minecraft in the same way that they do, and they're more then happy to help them experience it. they very much love their Players.

everytime you join a world, an Avatar loads in. it is the same Avatar, but not the same body. which is also why you don't have the items from the different Servers you were in when you join another.

(unfortunately for Box's Avatar, since he was disconnected from his Player entirely, he was stuck in the BO World/Server. although he could still see the other Servers that his Player joins, he isn't there to experience it/be there.
and with that, he learns the meaning of "restless".)

Avatars do see the Chat, their Hotbar, and all of that stuff on the screen at all times btw. even when Death Messages are turned off, etc, they will still see it.

oh and don't worry about the Avatars whenever the Players are offline. they'll just be sleeping dreamlessly.

the Players; Box, Butterz & Lava, are based off of the Unite SMP.
the world they're in is basically like ours, but also kinda medieval-ly? morden medieval. ig.

they'll still be in the kingdom of unitetion or however it's spelled/called. just that they were never called to go.. well, to the island & all. basically the SMP never happened.

they both live inside the kingdom and close by eachother, having spare keys for each of them and often having eachother over for games and such.
yes Box & Butterz are Builders and Lava is.. well he helps get stuff for builds. for the most part they just hang around and play minecraft and whatnot. they're vibin'

so when Box stopped playing MC for a gud few weeks, it didn't go unnoticed.

Butterz was actually in the room when the whole.. Voicebox incident happened, so Box didn't rlly have to explain anything to him.
they kinda just.. silently agreed that the incident is on the "don't bring up anywhere" list, + Box's panic attack.

Players are actually not the same thing as normal Humans.

Players are people who actually feels as though when they're playing a game, they're in it somewhat. these people often feel things happening to their pc whenever they're playing.

they tend to stay away from mainly violent games due to the fact that they often feel the pain impacted onto their character. unless if they're a masochist. then they play it often lolz.

how much they feel depends on the person. like if they feel pain or if they just feel the impact, etc.

basically they're more intertwine with their Avatars.

(btw, this is just how Players work in this AU, not in all of them.
normally i see Players as just some guys playing MC lmao.)

andd that's about it for now!! if got questions, please ask!!! more then happy to answer. i wanna talk about these AUs i have. pretty please?