[MC:E] Entity B0X: The Catalyst

something something Box is an Entity.
you fuckin' heard me, and i don't care how insane it sounds, am makin' it happen. /lighthearted, making a scene for the hell of it

Box is basically a Catalyst Entity that attracts other Entities to him and whatever world he enters. (garfilled 2.0)
no, Box isn't a physical person here, he's an Entity that lives on the internet who took interest in Minecraft specifically.

so he chooses that place to be his home, since that's where he would bring the least harm. it's minecraft, after all. there's not much you can do to actually kill a man beyond the game.

but that would also mean that he'll attract Minecraft Entities. and boy, was Box not happi about these mfs invading his worlds.

anyways, let me explain Box a bit more.

he like, actually lives in minecraft, in his own lil private world. he hops between Discord & Minecraft the most due to his friends being on there the most, who are all humans btw. sometimes hopping on other games whenever his friends want to play something else.

he doesn't mind, he likes new things.

he's basically just, MC:E Box. no personality change. he just has secrets now lmao. of course, he keeps his Entity thing a secret, no one would believe him after all. this is also why he doesn't seem to.. 'die',,, at all.

no, he didn't know that Minecraft Entities existed when he first choose MC his home. he heard of them after that, but even then he refused to leave a home where he could talk to humans without risking their lives.

anyways the people who all "died" in mc:e doesn't actually die, their computers just all got bricked lmao. blue screen of death mf go woooo

and every time Box is left alone, he either leaves and destroys that world entirely, or get Blue Screen'd like everyone else. expect it's more painful and the moment he gets back online he's taking a nap lol.

anyways, funky shenanigans between Box & the other Entities :3 like...

Entity 0 forcing Box to follow him was actually him trying to drag the man into the code so he could talk to him. Box, not knowing this, panicked and basically blue screen'd himself in an attempt to get the Fuck away. 0 panicked heavily the moment he realized this.

most of the Entities doesn't even know that Box's an Entity, or about eachother all that much. they all work solo most of the time so not even themselves know how to spot an Entity. so then attacking Box like how they do most Players is actually very common lmao.

okay yeah that's all ah got, if y'all have any ideas, feel free to throw them at me. i like brainstormin' :D

also this au is called "Catalyst" till further notice because i can't figure out a better name. this au has been on my mind for awhile soo here y'all go!!