[ST 📝] meta stuff my beloved<33

gives you stuff about this au because i love it very much and i want to talk to people about it.  please let me bounce ideas between y'all, i wanna see what y'all think these guys would be like

btw i mean these guys as characters, not irl people, like the SttS AU. also i have no idea who is on the staff team. am basing this based off of what ah know.

anyways here u go:

- all of the Staff normally have a role to play, but they don't really stick to it. they like messing around more so they sometimes do eachother's job if they can/feel like it. they're a little uncoordinated but they got the spirit :3

- at around season 4(? idk how to tell which season is which) has TScott completely missing due to the "Announcement/Applications/" thingy video by InfiniteRinzler. yes, LotB & RR Staff Teams are real and they help eachother with their stories. TScott was preparing :]

- the Audience, US, is real. and the Audience being yoink'd was preplanned xPP  everytime the Audience sees through someone, it's either one of the Staff masqueradin' as one of the LotB fellas, or Codey looking through the "windows." either way, the Audience was given and would always be Given, you can't yoink something you physically couldn't grasp.

- the Staff can choose if they wanna take a character's place so the story to go as scripted or influence them to go along it. most of the time they use influence, but sometimes you can't risk it.
which is why Balance never existed.

- when Codey left, he was given the Audience to finally show himself and entertain them for a little while till his time was up and the Audience was taken back. yeah Codey & the Staff talked about him holding the "camera" because he was given it once already and the Audience really, REALLY loved him.

Codey had to hold himself back from showing everything he got because he was THAT excited. he never really had so much attention on him before so he just. was so delighted that people love him so much. the Staff loved playing along with the mystery too so xPP

- yeah Codey is much more like.. humanlike? he doesn't even want to reset that much he just wanna fix his mistake and then just. explore the world the Staff created. no he didn't do the whole, World Upgrade. that's Cookie. and boy howdy is Codey going a little childlike with how pretty everything is.

- yes you heard me. Staff created the Reality Zero. and it's not even the first reality to ever be created, that's Sabre's whole thing, or any steve series that was "The First." There is no single "Singularity," for as long as we exist, there will always be more then one version of a character.

- every series has their own Universe & a Staff. and the rules are completely up to the Staff of that universe. does the Multiverse exist there? does Origin? does other color steves exist? etc.

- the world beyond the steve multiverse is basically The Internet. which the Staff goes to regularly, and where we & they live. it's basically just, what we see.

yeah Staff goes poof sometimes. Codey understands why they do so and rarely try to contact them when they're gone.
they're not gone really long so he never had any reason to get them, it's not like there's much doing on when they're gone anyways.

- FC makes most of the effects and Cookie do the builds. yes the Overcore tree did in fact went poof for a moment and Lava had to heavily fuck with time so Cookie could fix it. they work with eachother a lot.

dw they don't do everything by themselves, they have the others helping all the time. like, whole team thing. like ah said, no one sticks to one job and anyways seem to jump between them.

- Codey got looked over by some of the Staff so he'll look gud for when he's released, like how actors get looked over so that they'll look good. it gave him time to go over what he wants to say and stuff(he has been planning them since day1).

- Butterz is weapon god. he makes every weapon in LotB's existence, and tend to Influence The Great Forge so that they'll look the way they are. he also made Codey's weapon. he made everyone's weapon xPP

so if any of the Balancers attempt to try and fight Butterz, godspeed because that man is pulling out every celestial weapon in existence.

- Box does use some custom weapons, but for the most part he's using a vanilla weapon that's extremely Overpowered. it'll be rlly funny okay—

- the Staff is unhinged. i think this one explains itself.

- Box teases Codey a gud bit. mostly making fun of his creations and jokes around, it's all in good fun dw. Codey does so in tune but he doesn't have much to go off of so his insults usually fall flat lmao. get fucked.

- also. Origins Finale. Box did, in fact, pull Codey into Origins SMP to basically fuck with the Audience. and just to have Codey see some other worlds beyond what he could access. it was An Experience.

- Nether fucks with NetherBalance a lot when he's sleep deprived, showing up somewhat see through and watch him panic lmao. kinda a callback to BO but NetherBalance doesn't know that. Equality fully believes he's hallucinatin'.

- EnergyBalance is heavily influenced by Energy just for the funnies, which is why sometimes Box slips up and make fun of him sometimes. sometimes Energy would take EnergyBalance's place for the heck of it.

- yea the Staff can possess people's bodies/skins. that's how they either take their place or influence them for the most part. the people they're in will always think they're doing what they're doing out of freewill, however.
doesn't this sound similar? :)

anyways that's.. about it? i might add more because i rlly luv this and Box & Codey friendship go brrrrrjahsgsh :D