4

"Nope" Quackity says instantly, "I'm out, I'm going back home."

"Is it that bad of a situation?" The other man seems to snap out of his shock.

Quackity nods

I despise you.

"Well I suppose I should introduce myself properly" The British guy smiles slightly stepping forward, he's trying to come off friendly Quackity can tell.

"No need" he replies bitterly, "I will be ignoring you anyways if I can't successfully get my room changed"

"Well technically you hit first but..." the man shrugs.

Quackity gives him a scowl then turns and walks out of the room back down the stairs to the front desk.

"Hey" he says

"Oh hello again" the woman looks at him curiously

"I was wondering if I could get my room changed" Quackity asks "I don't particularly get along with my roommate"

"Well I can try for you but everything was sorted out months before you guys came to stay here so don't expect anything, maybe just try to be nice to him for now" the lady replies shrugging

Nice to him?
No way.

Quackity sighs

"Thank you" he replies then slowly starts to walk up the stairs, he considers texting Sapnap and Karl but he doesn't. They don't need to get worked up in the problem. He's sure he can deal with this guy until Christmas break...

He steps back into the room seeing the other guy is gone.

"Uhh" he looks around, "hello?"

"Oh hey you're back" his roommate straightens up from where he was ducked under his bed.

What was he possibly doing? Quackity squints in confusion.

"So you gonna get moved?" The other guy seems casual as he sits down on his bed.

"Not likely" Quackity replies

"Well truce?"

"No" Quackity keeps a bitter expression on, "you talked behind my friends backs"

"It was a small comment! Bet you didn't even hear what I said" the guy smirks.

"You pointed and your gross friends were all laughing so I'm pretty sure it wasn't kind" Quackity narrows his eyes.

"Ok well I'm sorry" his roommate rolls his eyes

It falls silent in the room after that the two just staring at eachother.

"Nice beanie" the guy comments finally

"Don't be friendly now" Quackity scowls

"Wow tough to please, alright then... ew ugly weird person, yuck who are you?" his roommate replies with a teasing smirk.

Ugh.

"I won't hesitate to punch you again" Quackity says finally

"I know" the other man shrugs "bet you already forgot my name"

Umm...

Quackity tries to remember so he doesn't look stupid.

"I'm Wilbur remember" his roommate snickers, "what's your name?"

Quackity says silent.

"Hello? Mister short Mexican grouch?" Wilbur raises his eyebrows.

Quackity scowls at him
"Don't ever say that again"