14

A few weeks after the kiss

"Wilbur we have an emergency!" Paddle runs up to him.

"Huh...?" Wilbur stares at him blankly. He can't really think of much right now.

"It's about Skyler" Paddle says.

"his girlfriend broke up with him?" Wilbur asks.

"No actually quite the opposite he's convinced he's gonna marry this girl!" Paddle exclaims.

"Why is that bad?" Wilbur looks at him, "that's good for him."

"It's Skyler, you know him, always running around never settling down, he's changed... this girl is making him insane!" Paddle exclaims.

"Well fun for him I guess" Wilbur sits down on one of the benches.

"What's up with you?" Paddle calms down and sits down by him.

"Nothing much" Wilbur shrugs.

"Roommate troubles?" Paddle asks, Wilbur looks over at him instantly being reminded of Quackity.

"I suppose so" he replies trying to keep his voice neutral, "how many people would want to date me?"

Paddle tilts his head, "I'm sure anyone you asked would, why? Finally wanting love and stuff?"

"Ah yknow me I like to flirt for fun sometimes" Wilbur shrugs.

He then notices Quackity walking along the sidewalk with the two best friends of his, he's gotten closer to them again even though the two are obviously dating now.

"He's so fine" he says.

Paddle looks over to where Wilbur is looking, "oh, I see, you do like him?"

"You say that like you know?" Wilbur blinks at him suspiciously.

"Me and Crest had a theory going" Paddle shrugs, "I mean why else would you invite him to our party?"

"No it was after the party" Wilbur looks back over at Quackity and his friends again.

"So...?" he looks at Paddle.

"I'd recommend going for someone who doesn't hate you for no reason but good luck" Paddle replies, "it would be fun to have your roommate be your partner."

"Hmm" Wilbur starts to think about that, then his mind goes to interesting things.

"Yeah your right you could do a lot of fun stuff" he runs a hand through his hair.

Paddle looks at him a bit suspiciously, "yeah fun stuff like Skyler going over to his girlfriend's dorm at night every week."

"Ok we all know Skyler has hooked up with litterly everyone" Wilbur laughs.

"Well have fun with your roommate I'm sure he won't be able to resist your charm" Paddle teases.

"Oh yes you would know" Wilbur teases back.

"Yeah like you deciding you're gonna control the paddleboard on the field trip and almost crashing into 3 boats" Paddle replies.

"Correction, 4 boats" Wilbur puts up a hand, "and I was a very good steerer."

"Yes my wonderful first impression of you" Paddle snickers, "the paddleboard crasher."

Wilbur looks back over at Quackity and sees him glancing over at him and Paddle slightly before saying something to his friends. The others respond to him.
He watches as they continue to talk before saying goodbye to Paddle wanting to beat Quackity back to the dorm.