5

He walks over to Karl's dorm feeling awkward about holding his blankets and stuff. There was no way he was gonna sleep with that man in his room.
He is prepared to be staying in Karl or Sapnap's room every night because he just doesn't want to talk to the annoying British guy.

"Quackity!" Karl exclaims as he opens the door "meet my roommate!"

"Oh yeah- right" Quackity replies realizing he's gonna have to stay with Karl's roommate now too for the night, well that will be awkward.

"His name is Bad hes super chill" Karl says excitedly.

Quackity blinks,
"Bad?"

"BadBoyHalo nice to meet you" another guy shoots up from where he's sitting on the bed, "It's a screen name."

"Oh, got it" Quackity studies him, he's brunette his hair tied in a little ponytail, he has green eyes and wears glasses. He's wearing a plain black tee and sweatpants. Kinda nerdy looking to Quackity.

"You seem cool" Bad says excitedly as he gets up and walks over. "Karl's friend right?"

"Yeah, Quackity- Alex" Quackity shakes his hand because for some reason he wants to shake hands.

"Well cool, nice to meet you Quackity" Bad says pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"Anyways set your stuff down" Karl gestures to his bed.

Quackity sets his blankets on the bed then sits down.

"So you're staying the night?" Bad asks curiously.

"Yep" Quackity replies, "first night anxiety yknow"

"Very understandable" Bad nods "Well I won't disturb you" he smiles and goes back over to his area.

"What actually happened?" Karl asks, "I know you texted me saying roommate troubles but what's so bad about him?"

Quackity sighs,

"I got roomed with the person I fought on the tour" he explains

Karl puts a hand to his mouth

"Oh no"

Quackity nods, "yep"

Bad appears uninterested in his corner but Quackity knows he's listening.

"Anyways I saw Sapnap this afternoon" Karl says excitedly changing topics immediately and sitting by Quackity.

"Oh, nice" Quackity feels his heart sink slightly, "I think I'm going to go to bed."

They hung out without me... again.

"Oh, well ok" Karl looks a little worried "I'll join you later"

"Yeah" Quackity slips into bed with his blanket.
He and Karl have no problem sharing a bed, the three of them have known each other since highschool and have had many sleepovers where they all fell asleep on the couch together. Plus Quackity is used to Karl being a touchy person.

He closes his eyes pretending to try and sleep secretly feeling a deep empty-like sadness, he doesn't know why it makes him so upset when Karl and Sapnap don't include him.

Wilbur POV

His phone rings while he'd getting ready for bed.

"Urgh" he looks at the caller ID then accepts the call putting his phone to his ear,

"Hey Tommy"

"HEYY BRO" Tommy's loud voice comes out of the phone

"You have no idea how to talk on the phone" Wilbur moves the phone far away from his ear because he just became deaf.