10

Quackity sits and tries not to watch his roommate play on the guitar. He likes hearing him play, it brings out a completely different side of him, and calms Quackity down a little.
He looks over slightly then looks away again.

Stop peeking!

He tries to concentrate on not looking at Wilbur but keeps failing, the way his hands glide effortlessly, he's so good... at guitar, just at guitar. Everything else about him is super annoying.

Mhm.

He keeps sneaking a peek every now and then, he is also still feeling awkward that Wilbur saw his full hair. At least he had something nice to say about it... he can be nice... sometimes... rarely.

He finds himself staring at his roommate sweeping his gaze over him as he sits there. Then he quickly turns back to his homework, his pencil hovers over the paper.

He sighs, he can't do it. His mind is full of Karl and Sapnap hanging out without him, the party he keeps being invited to and his annoying roommate.

Speaking of annoying roommate, he looks back over at him again. He actually has quite nice hair...

Suddenly Wilbur stops playing,

"Do you play?" He asks Quackity as he looks across the room, "er I mean I know you play, just do you have a guitar?"

Quackity looks away,

"Umm, not right now no" he replies.

Dang I think he saw me looking, did I look like I was checking him out? I hope not.

"Ah, so how's the homework going?" Wilbur asks with a knowing smile and strums a little.

"Uhhmm not good you're distracting me stop it" Quackity rolls his eyes a little.

"You're the one looking at me" Wilbur replies smiling bigger.

"No..." Quackity looks away, "no." He says more firmly.

"Ok suit yourself" Wilbur keeps strumming, "so you coming to the party or no?"

Quackity pauses,

"Depends" he shrugs, "I have questions, you say there won't be alcohol but is that true? And why do you want me at your party? And are your friends... nice?"

"No alcohol" Wilbur puts a hand to his heart, "I give you my word."
The light catches the rims of his round glasses. Quackity almost smiles until he sees an almost red glint in Wilbur's eyes, then it's gone again suddenly.

"And, I think you're fun, and Crest thinks your fun, and Paddle wants to meet you" Wilbur waves a hand, "and Paddle is just as nice as Crest, Skyler... eh but he might not even come so."

"Why is Skyler eh?" Quackity asks suspiciously.

"Well yknow he's just very... straight" Wilbur shrugs, "not like us yknow, he don't get it."

"You're assuming things about me right now" Quackity narrows his eyes.

"You're obviously not straight" Wilbur shrugs, "just a fact"

Quackity blinks,
"Oh, well"

"I am correct arent I?" Wilbur asks.

"Yes..." Quackity replies hesitantly.

"Sorry not to be offensive just Skyler doesn't get it, liking men yknow" Wilbur shrugs.

"Uh huh..." Quackity is most definitely not following anything he is saying.

"Anyways you should totally come, better to hang out with us then your friends holding hands leaving you out" Wilbur says then suddenly his eyes widen as if he wasn't supposed to say that.