8

Tw: gayyyy
And a little smoking ref

Both of them sit on their beds doing homework not saying anything to eachother.
Quackity hesitates to say anything as he sits on the edge of his bed.
He crosses his legs subconsciously staring at the paper looking over his work.

He smelled Sally, she always smells like the sea, probably from her vacation home her family went to half the time, she skipped school a lot.
For all Quackity knows Sally isn't a good person, and if Wilbur is hanging out with her then good riddance to him.
She's pretty he knows but has a secretly rotten personality, she had a bad reputation to him in highschool. She dragged all her friends down with her.

"Why you sitting so feminine?" Wilbur finally comments with a snicker.
He has a dumb grin on his face.

Quackity uncrosses his legs in embarrassment.

"It was a question, you didn't have to stop" Wilbur says.

"Shut up" Quackity mutters

"Thats a little gayyyy" Wilbur flops back on his bed.

"You're a little gayyyy" Quackity replies mocking him.

"I am a little" he agrees sitting back up.

Quackity stares,
"What?"

"What" he repeats.

Quackity blinks, Wilbur grins and raises his eyebrows.
"I'm bi, and you?"

Quackity opens his mouth slightly,
"Why are you telling me this?"

"Might as well get to know eachother more" Wilbur shrugs, "I like to play guitar"

"I like... when you leave me alone" Quackity retorts

"No but for real what are your hobbies and stuff" Wilbur asks like he genuinely wants to know.
Everything about Wilbur so far suggests he is rather arrogant in Quackity's point of view.

"Fine, um" he has to think for a moment and go through all the things he likes to do and wonder how cringe they would be to the other man.

"I played minecraft in highschool" he says hesitantly

"Actually?" Wilbur suddenly exclaims, "let's f-cking go! I knew it!"

"And I can play guitar and I like to sing" Quackity shrugs ignoring whatever that meant, "that's pretty much all"

"We should make a song" Wilbur nods "it would be so cool, we could make a band and play for everyone together."

"Ok but we aren't friends" Quackity narrows his eyes.

"Seriously what is your problem with me? Can we start over? It's been basically a week" Wilbur sighs.

Quackity hesitates, "fine but that doesn't mean I like you"

He has it in his head it'll be easy to pretend to be his friend then advoid him the rest of the time.
He's still slightly bitter about the other man's existence and he isn't sure why at this point.

After all he isn't being mean about his friends anymore... jealousy?
No... what reason would he have to be jealous?

"Fine pretend you like me then" Wilbur shrugs, "i bet soon enough you'll realize you don't dislike me anymore."

"Deal" Quackity replies not wanting to back down from the challenge, "and I'm sure my feelings about you won't change a bit."

"Ok sure" Wilbur grins with a dazzling smile.

Quackity glowers in response,

He'd probably be such a simp to his girlfriend, treating her like a princess and all that.