11

"Quackity... you never deserved me..."

"What?" He hears himself say as he stares at Jschlatt.

"You think I ever loved you? You're just a pawn to me, boring, not cool, I was what made you step up onto the pedestal" Jschlatt replies blinking cooly, he means every word and Quackity knows it.

"No... you loved me... I know you did" Quackity says hopefully, his heart is pleading for this to not be happening.

"Quackity, you're nothing, you're nothing with me and nothing either me... remember that" Jschlatt says, "meet me after school, we can talk more."

Quackity stands there heartbroken and trying to pull all the pieces back together so he can get through his next classes and the rest of the day.
Karl and Sapnap are right he needs to get away from Jschlatt, and after that party he went to... he shouldn't be with Jschlatt at all.

His feet crunch in the frosty grass as he walks outside after school, he sees Jschlatt there and stops.

"You... want to break up with me...?" He asks softly searching for any remorse in his boyfriends eyes.

"I'm sorry ill be better I-"

"Thats funny coming from you considering you almost got me in jail last week" Jschlatt snaps suddenly.

Quackity steps back.

"I didn't mean to call the police, they were coming after me ok I didn't feel safe... there was alcohol..."

"So? You wanna get me in jail huh? HUH?" Jschlatt steps forward.

"You know what get away from me! I'm done!" Quackity suddenly snaps.

"Now you're fighting back?" Jschlatt  asks.

"You're toxic, I can't believe I fell for you" Quackity replies, "and after all this time you're still trying to control me! Well that's bullsh-t!"

Jschlatt just seems amused,

"So? I've brought you up to somewhere you could never reach on your own."

"You've brought me down, your future is dead and so is mine if I stick around you any longer, I HAVE better friends, I don't need you!" Quackity snaps.

"Then who's gonna kiss you?" Jschlatt asks softly.

Quackity pauses,

"No one."

"Exactly, I'm the only one who would ever give you a chance and you know that, soon enough your little friends will leave you too then who will have been right?" Jschlatt asks then waves a hand, "fine have it your way, but I'm not gonna take you back if you come crying."

Quackity stares at him breathing hard and also trying not to cry.

"You have been nothing but toxic to me" he mutters, "I'd rather have anyone else."

Jschlatt's eyes narrow, "say that again..."

He steps closer and Quackity steps back feeling his back press against the wall of the school.