28

Much later after exams finished up

Quackity POV

He and Wilbur have been together for a few weeks now, and in just a few weeks it will be summer. Quackity doesn't want to leave the college anymore, first it hadn't been enjoyable at all but now...

Now he's let his guard down and it feels better, he has a real friend group, a place he belongs, and a non toxic boyfriend.

He's waiting for that boyfriend to come back from his music class right now in the dorm.

Finally he hears the walking feet stopping right outside the door, the lock clicks and Wilbur opens the door being careful to not slam his guitar against it.

"Hey" he greets Quackity who gets up to meet him, "you miss me?"

"Yeah I did, obviously" Quackity replies with a slight smile and eyeroll.

"Did you find my gift?" Wilbur asks.

"Gift?" Quackity asks, "Oh yeah, the flowers, that was you?"

"Yeah, picked them last night because I couldn't sleep" Wilbur sets his guitar case down in the corner of the room then reaches out his arms to Quackity.

The shorter male walks over and leans into his embrace.

"How's the homework going?" Wilbur whispers as he strokes his hair.

"It's... existing" Quackity admits glancing over to where the homework is laid untouched. He leans away from the embrace finally slipping his hand into Wilbur's.

Wilbur's eyes sparkle slightly as he looks over there too, "I'll help you with it if you do me a favor."

"A favor...?" Quackity feels his face redden, "what sort of favor."

"Don't be so quick to assume my motives" Wilbur grins leading Quackity over to where the homework is on the bedside table.

"What favor though?" Quackity asks again eyeing Wilbur trying not to stare too hard.

The taller male shrugs but he's still grinning, he's also eyeing Quackity.

"We'd need some pillows yknow since you're so short, prop you up" he says finally.

"What... what are you talking about?" Quackity's eyes widen slightly.

Wilbur shrugs and picks up the homework, "aw come on darling this isn't too difficult." He comments as he reads over it.

"Maybe not for you, but I am mentally drained so f-ck homework." Quackity pulls his hand out of Wilbur's to flop down on the bed.

Wilbur glances at him and his shorts.

"Ok genuine question though" he says gesturing to Quackity's shorts, "how on earth do you feel comfortable wearing those, they are kinda short, if I wore some that short there would be some stuff very visible."

Quackity scoffs slightly, "that's because yours is bigger" he replies.

"You don't know that" Wilbur grins.