Boundaries on Everything

So I'd just like to explain where I am now that the situation has gotten mostly over.

So content creator, Cc!Wilbur I do not support and he will not be in any of my stories, however since I consider my different Wilbur aus different people I will keep writing this probably unless something else happens.

So this Wilbur in this universe to explain about that, I have many many fanfics with his Character since this one is Roommates au this Wilbur is R!Wilbur. I categorize my universes and characters of Wilbur and Quackity so that they are different in each.
Once I publish more of my stories it will make more sense how all the universes collide and intermix.

If you do not feel comfortable reading this because his name is mentioned that's totally ok, I've been uncomfortable with even saying his name for a while even when referring to my characters.

I just want to make it clear I don't support Content Creator Wilbur's actions and I won't support him again probably unless there is a real sincere apology and things with him and Shubble work out, (which would be a miracle but anyways.)

So I will continue this shortly once I find time to get my footing and keep writing.