Prologue / Character Aesthetic

Brynnley Adams, a senior at Mount Grey University who can not wait to finish her senior year of college to start her career in marketing. Brynnley is a quiet girl on campus compared to her roommate Jensen, who lives at every party on campus. Brynnley works at a country club to help pay for college. She hates working at the country club because it's filled with old, privileged men who treat Brynnley like a servant. She is just trying to finish college so she can finally quit this shady job and start her life.

Carter Jones, Captain of Mount Grey University Hockey team, in his senior year waiting to start his career in the NHL. Carter is the biggest playboy at school, with a new girl on his lap every time someone looks his way. Coming from a wealthy family, Carter has always been privileged. He doesnt care about getting a degree or finding love. His goal is to make it to the NHL. While being the son of a successful and rich lawyer of a dad, he always gets knocked down when his father tells him to be a lawyer like him. Nothing is going to stop him from his dream of being an NHL player.

One thing Carter and Brynnley have in common is they both hate the same person. He is a member at the country club she works at, and He is Carter's Father.

What will happen when these two totally opposite people meet at a party? What will these two do when they decide to work together to get the person they hate the most out of their lives for good?   Will they fall in love, will they completely hate each other, or will they find out their unexpected meeting becomes an unexpected love?

Read more about Brynnley and Carter and see how they turn out.

Characters

Brynnley Adams:

Carter Jones :

************************************************Hi everyone that hopefully will read this! This is my first book i've ever written

Hi everyone that hopefully will read this! This is my first book i've ever written. I've been reading on Wattpad for years and I've always wanted to write something of my own and I've always just been so nervous to publish everything just because I didn't believe in myself but since it's new year, I decided I need to get out of my comfort zone and this was my first step to it so I'm giving this a whirl. I hope you enjoy!