Chapter 4

Brynnley:

The sun is shining in my eyes. Wow, my bed has never felt so comfortable and roomy before. I lay my head back on my pillow. My pillow is feeling very firm right now. Thats weird. I graze my hand across my pillow. Why does my pillow have bumps going down? Reality hits me when I open my eyes and see my pillow doesn't have bumps. Instead, I was feeling up Carter's abs! In the same bed as me! I quickly shot out of bed and stared at him. How the fuck did he end up in my bed. Well, it is his bed. I find my phone to see what time it is. Fuck! I see that it is almost 11:15 am. I have work at 12. I pull out my Uber app and book a car.

I quickly ran out the door, heading to the stairs, until I remembered I had to get Jensen. I turned around, trying to remember what room she was in. Once I found the room, I saw her sleeping with Jason. I rush to her, shaking her.

"Jensen, wake up! We have to leave," I say in a panicked tone

"Brynn, what's going on?" Jensen says, still half asleep,

"I'll explain later, but we have to leave. I'm going to be late for work." I say while grabbing her clothes that were scattered across the floor.

Jensen groans and starts to get up. I handed her clothes while I was heading to the door.

"Get dressed; the Uber is here. I'll meet you outside."

I rush out of the room and make it down the stairs. I'm about to grab the doorknob when I hear someone cough behind me.

I look and see a guy who is just wearing basketball shorts and no shirt, eating a bowl of cereal. Do any of these guys wear shirts?

"Why are you running out of here so fast, pretty girl?" The guy says, The guy is smirking; he is probably thinking I'm about to do the walk of shame.

"Umm, I have work, bye," I say

He doesn't need to know what is going on. My brain feels like it is going a million miles per hour.

I turn around, rush outside, and sit inside the Uber.

Five minutes later, I saw Jensen strolling down the driveway. She gets in the car and falls asleep.

I stare out the window, trying to comprehend what just happened.

Once we got back on campus, I shook Jensen, trying to wake her up.

"Jensen, we are back at the dorm. Wake up!" I say, trying to whisper

Jensen's head falls into my lap

"Can you carry me?" she says

I roll my eyes and look at her

"You're crazy! Get up. We are here," I say to her with a giggle

Jensen wakes up, and I have to assist her on our walk to the dorm.

Once we reached the dorm, Jensen headed straight to her bed, where she once again fell asleep.

I shake my head with a laugh as I rush to get ready. I put on my black dress pants with a black v-neck polo with the country club logo on the upper left shoulder. I put my black sneakers on and try to make myself look presentable.

I know it is about to be a long day. I walk across campus to my car and start my 20-minute ride to work. I, of course, have to stop at Dunkin to get a coffee because lord knows how my day would be without coffee.

Once I'm on the road, I blast the radio so I can try to block off my thoughts of what happened last night. What the fuck. How did he end up in bed with me? Did he try anything? I didn't even get to process what happened.

I shake the thoughts from my mind and concentrate on the road. As I pulled into the parking lot of Pebble Inn Country Club, I found a spot and took a deep breath, trying to compose myself for what was to come.

I see that it is 11:58 am and decide it's time to go in.

I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days.

************************************************
Hi everyone! I really hope you are enjoying this book. I know there aren't a-lot of views but i promise this story is going to get a lot better. Please make sure to share and vote! I would really appreciate it!
word count- 715