Chapter 19

Brynnley:

A week has passed since staying over at Carter's. During that week, we saw each other basically every day; whether it was after work, classes, or practice, we always made time to see each other. We discussed more ideas of plans to get his dad out of the club. I spent the night at his house again after a long, intense make-out session that seems to be happening the more I see him, which I am not complaining about.

I attended his game on Friday, and they won again. I got to see him in a suit, and man, he looked really fucking good.

He claims that every goal he scores is for me, as he finds my eyes every time he scores and sends me a wink. He says I have to go to every game now, saying that I'm his good luck charm.

Anyway, It's now Thursday, and I am getting ready for work. Today is the day phase two comes to life. Carter said he would meet me at the club around 11:50, so our plan would work since his dad golfs at 12 today.

As I get changed into my uniform, I see Jensen starting to get all glammed up.

"Ooo, don't you look good? What are your plans for the day," I say to her

She is wearing a white princess-like cropped shirt with light-washed jeans and nude heels.

She looks at me and smiles "Jason is taking me on a date," she says, all giddy.

I stand up, jumping around

"Oh my god, I'm so excited for you," I say

"But I do have to get going, but you better tell me all about it later," I say while grabbing my bag and walking towards the door

"I will don't worry," she says as I smile at her and walk out the door.

I get to the club a little too quickly than I have hoped. I grab my bag and coffee and head inside.

About 30 minutes later, I see Carter walking into the front door. Luckily I am working with Sarah today, so I told her I would be right back

I walked over to him and smiled. "Hey," I say

"Hey, Beautiful," he says while giving me a peck on the lips.

"Alright, it's go-time," I say while taking a deep breath. He knows I'm nervous.

"No one should be down there yet, so head down to bag drop and go through the door. You should see a locker with his name on a plaque, and his bag is in there," I say to him

He tells me to wait by his car in the parking lot, and he heads downstairs.

I take a deep breath, praying we don't get caught.

We decided that we would take his bag and wait in the parking lot until his dad arrived, and once he got out of his car and headed to get his cart and bag, we would throw his clubs in his trunk so when he complained that we lost his bag it will really be in his car and make him look like a fool.