Epilogue

Brynnley:

Four years later...

It has been four years since we graduated from college, and a lot has changed.

Carter got drafted by the New York Rangers, and we were so excited for him. Especially since we didn't have to leave New York; we had just moved to the city.

We found this beautiful apartment next to Madison Square Garden. It was definitely a splurge, but with both Carter's and my income now, we were able to recover from that financial drought.

The apartment was beyond gorgeous. It had tons of natural lighting, which I loved with all the windows. It's the perfect size for us. Carter let me do all the decorating since he doesn't have a single interior design bone in his body.

 Carter let me do all the decorating since he doesn't have a single interior design bone in his body

I was able to leave the club the day before graduation

I was able to leave the club the day before graduation. I was a little upset to leave but was more relieved than anything.

I ended up getting a job in digital marketing at Madison Square Garden, which is lovely. I love my job so much, and I get to see Carter when I finish my work day as he ends practice at the same time.

Carter and I are still going strong. Our love has grown so much since college. He is my rock.

He treats me like a queen. Even with his hectic hockey schedule, all his practices, and having to go to away games, he makes time for me. We spend a lot of our time at the apartment since he has become extremely popular in the social world. Every time I go on TikTok, there is a fan edit about him. He thinks it is funny, but I tend to get possessive. This man is mine, ladies. Stay far, far away.

I am now sitting in the stands at Madison Square Garden, watching Carter play in the Stanley Cup. They finally made it! They had an undefeated season which led them to the Stanley Cup, and I couldn't be prouder of him. This has been his dream since he was little.

I am sitting with Tracy and Jensen.

Jason ended up getting drafted to the Rangers, too, which Jensen and I were super happy about because I couldn't live without my best friend. They live together in another apartment complex not far from ours. So we get to attend every game together, even for away games when we don't join the boys. We have a girls' night at one of our apartments, watch the game, and order take-out.