Chapter 32

Brynnley:
Some mature content ahead

After our little moment a couple of nights ago, we went to Carter's room and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sadly, it's the day we have to head back to school. It's very bittersweet. I'm happy I'm not leaving Carter but sad that I am leaving his family. They have been so kind to me and made me feel so welcome I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving.

We start to say our goodbyes. Tracy said she would see me soon because she is going to try to attend some of Carter's upcoming games. I give her a hug, and Carter gives her a hug, too, and we head out the door.

The ride home was lovely. We talked about how we had a fantastic time while looking at the scenery as we drove. Carter's hand never left mine the whole ride.

We arrive back at Carter's place and head inside. I honestly feel like this is my place now because I am never at the dorm anymore. Neither is Jensen since both of our boyfriends live in this house that has private bathrooms, and we would much rather shower here than the gross communal bathrooms.

Once we get inside, it seems that we are the last to arrive as I see all the guys and Jensen in the kitchen catching up. We join them and talk about our break.

After talking for a while, everyone starts to get hungry.

"I'll cook," I say, and everyone seems excited that we don't have to order.

"I'll help," Jensen says as we walk to the fridge and pantry and see that they have nothing, so Jensen and I tell the boys that we will be right back, and we run to the store.

We get to the grocery store and brainstorm what will be easy to make but be able to feed five huge hockey guys. After a couple of minutes of brainstorming, we decided on spaghetti and meatballs with some garlic bread. So we gathered all the ingredients and went to check out.

We left the store and returned to the house. We then grab all the bags from the backseats and head inside.

"We're back!" Jensen yells and walks to the kitchen, and I follow her.

The guys say hey as they sit in the living room and watch some NHL game on the TV.

We boil the water and put the pasta in, and in another pot, we put the sauce and the frozen meatballs in. Don't judge me. I said I like cooking, not that I am a super pro at it yet.

When everything was almost done, we put the garlic bread in the oven and started to get out plates and silverware.

I start to set the table while Jensen starts to put the food on the table so the boys can serve themself. I hear the buzzer go off and see the garlic bread is ready.

I put the bread on the table and called the boys in

"Guys! Dinner is ready," I yell to the boys.

I heard the guys walk into the kitchen.

"Wow, it smells amazing in here," I hear Josh say.

They all take a seat, and I am putting last-minute things on the table.

As I wash my hands in the sink, I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind, and I know it's Carter. He puts his chin on my shoulder.

"You are amazing. Did you know that?" Carter says in my ear

I giggle. " No, I didn't. Tell me more," I say as I turn off the sink and grab a paper towel to dry off my hands.

I turn my body around to face him and see he is grinning.

"I love you," he says

"I love you more," I say to him while leaning in for a kiss.

The kiss is cut short when I hear his stomach growl. "Alright, big boy, let's go eat' I say while patting his stomach.

He laughs, and we make our way to the table to join the others.

We all joke around and talk about their upcoming game this weekend. It's a big game for them.

We all finished eating, and since there was no food left over, I'd say it was a big hit.

Josh insisted that he would clean up since we girls cooked, and we accepted his offer. Jensen and I went to our boyfriend's rooms.

Moments later, I heard the door open and saw Carter walk in.

Fuck he looks so hot right now. Even in the most basic outfits, he looks so good.

I lick my lips and sit up to look at him.

"Hey baby," he says

"Hey," I say

"Are you okay?" he asked me, and no, I was not. Just looking at him made me hot and bothered.

"Hmmm," I hum. God, why do I feel like a horny teenager right now.

We haven't done anything sexual since before my incident, and I am craving some affection right now.

He started to notice the state I was in, and I started to feel embarrassed. I don't want him to think I am desperate, but right now, I am.

He smirks at me and climbs on top of my body.

He starts kissing me, making me forget the world.

I reach up, wrap my arms around his neck, and play with his hair.

He makes his way down my neck, and I reach down, trying to pull his shirt off.

He stops kissing my neck and takes his shirt off.

Holy fuck. No matter how many times I've seen him without a shirt, I still find it hard to believe that these rock-hard abs belong to me now.

As I stared at his abs, I finally looked away from that distracting sight and up at him to see him smirking.

He then tugs at my shirt and takes it off.

He freezes when he sees that I am not wearing a bra. I shoot him the same smirk he just gave me.

He dives right to them and starts sucking on my nipples.

"Ah, Carter," I moan as I tug on his hair, which gets him to release a mouthy moan.

Fuck I am so wet right now. My panties are soaked.

"Carter," I say, and he pulls away to look at me.

"I want you," I say

"Are you sure, baby?" he says

'Yes, yes, please, I want you to fuck me now," I say, trying to get my pants off.

"Baby, I am not going to fuck you." He says, and I stare at him with a 'are you kidding me' kind of look

"I am going to make love to you," he says while helping me take my pants off.

************************************
Anddd here is the cliffhanger.... for the night at least unless you read this when everything is published then keep reading lol. Warning!!!! Mature content in next chapter... it's gonna be spicy!

Thank you for reading make sure you vote and comment

word count - 1186