Chapter 21

It's now Friday, and I have no work or classes today. I finally got a break, which was very rare for me. I always need to keep busy, so it is very unusual for me. I decided to catch up on some studying and homework, so I dont have to worry about it during the week.

I am waiting for Jensen to get out of class. We decided we needed to catch up on everything that was happening in our lives.

You are probably thinking, 'Aren't you roommates? ' Well, yes, but most of the time, we are both so busy that by the time we see each other in the dorms, we are either doing school work or getting ready for bed.

An hour passed, and I heard the door open and saw Jensen walking in.

"Hey, Jens," I say closing my computer

"Hey, girl, are you ready to go? " she said, putting her bookbag down and picking up her purse.

We are going to this local cafe. It has the most delicious coffee and pastries.

"Yup, let's go I'm hungry," I say, grabbing my purse, and we head out the door

We walk to my car and start our drive

We got to the cafe after about 10 minutes and headed inside.

This cafe is so beautiful. They have very earthy vibes, with their natural lighting and wooden seats. It's so aesthetic.

Only a few people were there, so Jensen and I grabbed a seat by the window

A waitress came to us and gave us a menu so we could look it over.

I ordered an Iced latte and a crumb cake, while Jensen ordered a chai tea and a muffin.

Once the waitress left, it was time to talk

"Okay, let's get into it, What's up with you," I say to her

"Ugh, where do I begin? I have spent a lot of time with Jason. He has been so amazing to me!" she says with a beaming smile "You never told me how that date went," I say to her as I remember she never filled me in.

She blushes

"Well, we went to this Mexican restaurant where he confessed his feelings to me, and we went back to his house and did some things," She said shyly

I get all giddy for her

"Awe, Jensen, I'm so happy for you!" I say

"Me too, but enough about me. You, my friend, have much more of an interesting life than I do, so spill," She says

Now, Where Do I begin

I tell her all about how our plan to get Carter's dad out of the club is going. She thinks our plan is funny, and I agree- it's like we are on some type of secret mission. I mean, technically, we are.

"And when we got back to his car, we asked me out on a date for tomorrow," I say

Her jaw drops

"Oh my god, how can you wait till now to tell me that?" She says shocked

"I know. I was going to tell you that day, but you were passed out when I got back to the dorm," I say, laughing at that memory

"I'll let it slide, so where is he taking you?" She asks

"I honestly have no clue. All he said is that it's fancy," I tell her

She looks like she is brainstorming

"You know I am picking you out an outfit in my head right now," she says, and I laugh

"Yeah, I figured you would. When we get back to the dorm, you can design my whole outfit because I have no clue what to wear, " I tell her. If it were up to me, I would just wear my leggings and a sweatshirt.

Jensen looked like a kid in a candy shop when I told her she could pick out my outfit.

I usually don't ask her for help with my outfits; she usually just tells me she is picking out my outfit. Not that I mind, but she is very excited. Our food arrived, and we continued to talk about random stuff, such as how classes were going and our plans for next month's fall break.

Once we were done with our food, we paid and headed back to campus.

When we get back to the dorm, Jensen goes straight towards the closet and starts to work her magic.

This will take a while.

**********************************************
Chapter 21 is up!! I hope you enjoy it! Please give it a vote and please comment and let me know how you think of the book!! Thank you!!

word count -772