New Book Update

Hi everyone. I just have to say Thank you for everyone that has read Unexpected Love. It truly means so much to me, and because of all the support I decided to write another book.

It is a different type of love story from Unexpected love.

It is a teacher romance.

This is the book cover and A little sneak peak for what is to come with the story.

Preview :

Kennedy Dawson recently just graduated from college with a teaching degree. She landed a job as a kindergarten teacher at Jersey Shore Center School. It is one of the best schools in New Jersey that holds grades K - 8th. She is hoping this job is a new start for her life. Coming from a past with an abusive ex-boyfriend, she will do anything for a fresh start. But on her first day, she makes a fool of herself in front of another teacher. A male teacher. A very hot male teacher. Jackson Ross, an 8th-grade history teacher and football coach for the local high school. What will happen when these two meet?

********************************

Soo... what do we think???

I know, it's not much to judge from, it's just a little something. But I promise it will be a good one.

I will possibly post a chapter soon like very soon.

So if you are interested, Be ready!!!