Chapter 41

Brynnley:
Mature Content Ahead

A couple of months have passed, and my life couldn't get better. Carter and I couldn't be closer. We have done so much stuff, like cute dates and movie nights, which always end up with us naked. He even took me hiking which I just went to so I could follow behind him and look at his butt. He has a good butt.

Carter convinced me to attend one of his house parties, and I actually had fun. Carter told me to go to his room whenever I felt uncomfortable, but I was with him the whole time, so I felt safe. I danced with Jensen a lot, too, so overall, I had a really good time.

I love him so much. He had changed for the better ever since I met him.

He even attended the New York Rangers' practice, so he was away for a few days, but besides that, we have been inseparable since. The coach told Carter that they were very interested in him. I guess we will find out in June at the draft.

It is now April, and I am getting ready to attend the hockey team's end-of-season formal.

The team made it to the Frozen Four, but sadly, they lost the final game by one point. Although we were all pretty upset, they had such a great season.

When Carter told me about this formal, I was so excited to go. I don't know if other schools have end-of-season formals, but I am glad our school does, so they can all celebrate together.

A couple of days ago, Jensen and I went to the mall to find dresses since it's more of a formal occasion. We can't wear tight bodycon dresses since it says to dress formally, even though I'm sure boys wouldn't mind.

Jensen got this gorgeous black dress with a deep v-neck design and black heels. She looked good in it. I told her Jason is going to rip that off her as soon as he sees her

 I told her Jason is going to rip that off her as soon as he sees her

(jensen dress)

As for I got this simple navy dress with spaghetti straps and a high slit up the legs, and navy heels. I was very hesitant about the slit, but I am trying to show my legs more and try to get that confidence, so I went for it

 I was very hesitant about the slit, but I am trying to show my legs more and try to get that confidence, so I went for it